Prologue 2: The Perks of Being A WALLFLOWER Perfectionist

Note:

- This list was originally entitled to be listed on the "INTROVERT Wallflower" however, this list shall link to the 'perfectionist' side of introverts and wallflowers (or even the 'infinite blue ribbons'). Another reason is that I will be giving some scientific reasons (VALTIDATED!) behind the listed perk. Please enjoy and relate!

- This list WILL ALSO RELATE TO OTHER CHRONIC PERFECTIONISTS.

- Not all perks will have scientific reasons stated, and most of the things listed will be based on real-life moods and experiences which could vary to the scientifically-accurate ones.

- Most of the things listed are for the introvert ones. It will vary if you relate or not.

- YOU MAY STILL SKIP TO CHAPTER 1 TO PROCEED WITH THE STORY.

•~ 10 TRAITS OF A PERFECTIONIST ~•

• Nothing is ever good enough. Even if you were too good to be true, you always feel so insecure that you wished you have done better than what you did. You get so anxious that you wished you had improved this tiny little detail.

• You wish you were able to get a hold of everything just the way you want it.

• You always feel so frustrated. Perfectionism is relatively impossible, and no matter how hard you try, you will always miss out a spot and feel ungrateful.

• You are quite hard to please, especially when you know the under-willing performance isn't executed by a professional or an executive.

• You envision ambitious plans, goals, or projects.

• You want everything so complex because you want to stay away from low quality and midrange to high value by making things flawless and easily recognizable. Even if a simple task is to be given, you want to be the most exotic.

• You mostly do all the work by yourself. Most perfectionists avoid social contact and keep away from people that they know will ruin an ambitious plan.

• You kinda procrastinate... A lot. You make sure you get the pleasure you want to have before you start with your duty, as to the statement that you want doing everything by yourself.

• FOR EXTROVERT PERFECTIONISTS. You always seem to be the one in control. Due to the reason why you want everything the way you want it, it seems that you always give the orders from people.

• FOR INTROVERT PERFECTIONISTS. You have a lot of creative and superseding ideas in mind, you can't just say it all at one when you try hard to explain your idea. And that leads to anxiety and frustration as you remember things that should have made things clearer. You feel so useless and pathetic.

• ~ • ALL THESE FRUSTRATING PERKS LEAD TO UNTIMELY DEPRESSION AND ULTIMATE DISAPPOINTMENT FOR THE PERFECTIONIST • ~ •

A/N:

The list isn't final, so more can be coming your way! Feel free to comment and suggest more as to receive a free chapter dedication! :D