First sight

I wake up the next day and I head over to Cara's room. We talk about the other cast members and the concept of the movie.

"We've met most of the other cast, except for the one playing The Joker, why?"
"Oh yeah, that's Jared. Jared Leto."
"His name sounds familiar, hmm."
I couldn't put my finger on it but I felt like I knew him.

*Later that day*

We were all on set getting into our costumes and that was when I first saw him. I had never seen anyone so beautiful. He had short chocolate brown hair, ocean blue eyes, and he looked like the kind of guy you'd see on the cover of every magazine. He had on light wash jeans, a white shirt, and black shoes.

"Margot!"
"Oh sorry, I was just um- nothing.."
"You were staring at Jared." Cara said laughing.
"I was not! I was just looking in his direction.." I tried to sound convincing but I knew I had failed.
I felt someone standing behind me so I turned.

"Oh hi Jared, we were just talking about you!"
"Hi, well I just wanted to come over and introduce myself before we started filming." He turned and looked at me. "You're my Harley, right?"

The way he said that sent shivers up and down my spine. So possessive.

"Yeah, I'm playing Harley Quinn. Nice to meet you!"
"Likewise."

Jared's POV

My God, she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and trust me I've seen plenty. She had beautiful blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and the most amazing smile. Something about her face seemed so familiar.

"Hey haven't we met before?"
"I don't remember.." She seemed confused.
"Yeah you presented an award to me once!"
"Oh yeah! I knew your name sounded familiar!"

We laughed and got to talking while other cast members filmed their scenes. I couldn't take my eyes off her, the way she talked was so mesmerizing. You could hear the passion in her voice when she talked about her dreams, her enthusiasm for this movie, and things that she loved. I could listen to her talk for hours. She had to leave to film some scenes and I went to my trailer to go over the script and get into character.

Margot's POV

I finished my scenes and went back to my trailer. Crap. I had 3 missed calls from Tom. Honestly, with everything going on I had totally forgotten about him. That made me feel kind of guilty.

"Hey babe, sorry I was busy filming.."
"That's alright, hey! I'm not going to be finished with this movie as quickly as I thought. It's gonna take a while longer. I'll explain later."
"Oh okay, well love you!"
"Love you too."

I hung up and surprisingly I wasn't sad. Even more surprisingly was the fact that I hadn't noticed the big bouquet of flowers spray painted black on the small counter. I walk over to them and see that there's a small note.

"-J"

I couldn't help but smile. Jared was so sweet, I had to go and say Thankyou.