Out

We had been home for hours and Jared still hadn't said two words to me. When we had gotten home he had locked himself in the studio and I knew better than to bother him when he was like this. When Jared got angry or jealous, it was like a light would switch. He's usually so calm and collected, but when he's like this, he he's unpredictable.

It was 11:00 p.m. and he still hadnt come to bed. I heard a knock at the door, and I walked over, hoping it was Jared. Of course, it wasn't. It was Shannon.

"Still hasn't come up?" He said surprised.
"No, and I'm starting to get worried...." I wrapped my arms around Shannon and he rubbed my back.
"He loves you, more than you can imagine. I've never seen him so happy and he's just scared of losing you. In case you haven't noticed, this is all new to him. He's not used to being in a serious relationship...but hey chin up! It'll pass."

I had really come to love Shannon, he always knew the right thing to say and he had really become like a brother to me.

"Thanks Shan, I just hope you're right."

He smiles and walks away, leaving me to wallow in my thoughts.

*1 hour later*

Jared still hadn't come to bed and I was getting worried.
Screw it, I'm gonna go check on him.

I get out of bed put on my robe and head downstairs to the studio room. I knock and wait for a response....nothing.

I open the door and I see Jared lying on the floor with his eyes open, staring at the ceiling.

"J, come to bed...please."

He fixes his eyes on me and says, "You have no idea, not even the slightest idea what you mean to me." He waved his hand in the air, motioning me to lay with him. I walk over, lay down, and look up at the ceiling as he is doing.

"I had given up on love a long time ago; I had given up on happiness, and I was okay with that. I was content with the life I had, who wouldn't? But I always knew that something was missing...It was you. All this time, you were the missing piece in my life. Seeing you even close to another guy, it was just too much for me....I know I have no right to be angry over who you speak to, but I just don't want to lose you. If I lose you, I lose a part of myself."

I could hear the pain in his voice and I could see the tears forming in his eyes. I rolled over and cupped his face. "Jared, you don't ever have to worry about losing me..I'm yours, always."

We got up and headed upstairs to our room. We laid down and we held each other tight.

* The next morning *

"Rise and shine, honey.." Jared says, stroking my hair.

I roll over and put my hand on his face.

I live for those beautiful blue eyes, "Goodmorning J

I live for those beautiful blue eyes, "Goodmorning J."

Today is the day of his photo shoot for Gucci and there was no way in hell I wasn't going to be there.

"C'mon, let's get ready." He says, standing up, revealing his naked body.

I pull him back down, "Not just yet." I kiss his neck, and he knows what I want. He pins my wrists above my head and trails kisses down my neck, between my breasts, and down my stomach. I let out a soft moan, begging for more. He unclothes me and enters me, quickly filing me entirely. I dig my nails into his hips, wanting more. 

"Ooh baby," he whispers as he throws his head back. I can feel my insides tightening, and we know we're both close. My legs go weak and I feel waves of electricity trailing all through out my body. He thrusts deeply one last time, before crying out in pleasure.

We fall to the bed, panting and sweating. He reaches over to grab my face, "You're amazing." I giggle and pull him, "C'mon, we really have to get ready now."

We rush, taking a shower and grabbing a cup of coffee before walking out and heading over to the photo shoot.

We walk in and greet the photographer and are quickly met by Alessandro.

"Jared, I'm so glad you could make it!"
"I wouldn't miss it." He gives him a quick hug and is whisked away to wardrobe.

He walks out wearing a taupe colored shirt and glasses, with his hair slicked back.

God, is there anything he doesn't look good in?

But of course, Valery would still be a part of this shoot and that was driving me insane. Speaking of her, where was she?

*1 hour later*

"Okay, Valery is out." Alessandro says, completely infuriated.

"Where am I going to find a model on such short notice?!.......Margot! Darling, would you fill in for Valery?" He says, practically begging.

Jared looks at me and mouths, "Please!"

I look at Alessandro, "Of course!"

"I'm here!" Valery says, walking in looking like a mess.

"It's too late, you are out! Margot will be taking your place." Alessandro says, without even looking at her.

I smirk at her and say, "Get out," I go to leave and turn my head, "and don't come back."