All Mine

The next morning I'm woken by the feeling of Jared's hands tracing up and down my back. He no longer has on his Joker makeup and façade. He's naked.

"Can I tell you something?..."
My mind is still hazy but I manage to say, "Anything."
"I....I don't know..how I feel about you. I mean, is this love? I gave up on that so long ago.. I had my heart broken and I always told myself I just wasn't meant for love but with you..It's different."

He puts his hands around my face and brings me close to him.

"Margot, you see the real me. You don't see Jared the actor, the musician.. You see me as a simple man. You make me feel normal and I haven't felt normal since I was 20. I never want to lose that..I never want to lose you."

My heart raced at the words this beautiful man was saying to me.

"Jared, I know that we haven't known each other for a long time and this all happened so suddenly but I've felt more alive with you this past week than I have my entire life. You inspire me to want to be a better person, I can be anything I want. All because of you.."

He smiles and brings his lips to mine. His kisses were so intoxicating. There was a gentleness to his kisses though, you could feel the passion but you could also sense the tenderness and the love he felt.

We get out of bed and get ready for the day. Today we were all going to fly to Canada for filming. We all had agreed to meet at the lobby at 10 and it was....Crap, it was 5 til 10.

We hurriedly packed and headed down.

"Hey guys, nice of you to join us!" Will said laughing.
"Haha, very funny." I say sarcastically.

Cara pulls me aside and asks, "What's up with you two? You've been inseparable ever since you met!"
"Cara, I can't even begin to explain..He..He makes me happy in a way no man ever has. I think I love him."
"You think?"
I laugh and say, "Okay, I know I love him. I love everything about him. His heart, his eyes, his passion for everything he does. Everything about him is mesmerizing."
"Well, if he makes you happy then I'm happy for you!"

God, she was such a good friend. I know for a fact Cara will always be there for me.

We head to the airport and within seconds we're bombarded with photographers and fans.

"Jared! I love you!" "Margot!" "Will! Look over here!"

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'll never understand what all the fuss is about. I'm just a person. I'm no one special, I was lucky enough to do what I love for a living but to have people scream my name and want pictures of me seemed absurd.

We quickly board our flight and head to Canada. As we arrive, I get a call from my mother.

"Hey mum!"
"How are you sweetie?" You could hear the worry in her voice.
"I'm great, never better."
"That's great! I didn't expect you to be taking this so well.."
"Mum, I think I'm in love."
"Margot, you just got out of a relationship..Do you think it's such a good idea to be dating so soon?"
"He makes me happy and I've never felt anything like this. He makes me feel something no one else ever has."
"Well darling, if he makes you happy then that's all that matters. Now, if you don't mind me asking, who is the lucky fella?"
"It's Jared!"
"Oh my....Do you think that's such a good idea? You know his reputation.."
"Mum he's not like that-I gotta go, but please don't worry!"

I appreciated my mom's concern but I knew Jared and I knew he wasn't like that. All that mattered was that he made me happy.

We all decide to stay at the same hotel and Jared and I agree to share a room. We head up and unpack our stuff. 

"What do you want to do now?"
"Oh I can think of something.." He pulls me close and kisses my neck and then my collarbone. I laugh, "I'm serious!"

He looks up and smiles that beautiful smile, "Okay then, how about we..." He thinks for a while before continuing, "We can tell the other guys if they want to come over and we can order room service and play some games." He flashes an evil grin.

"What kind of games?" I say curiously.

He ignores my question and calls the other over and orders food and drinks. Soon our room is filled with our friends and we're all drinking and talking and having a good time.

Jared gets everyone's attention and announces that we are all playing Twister.

"Are you serious?" Will says laughing, "I'm too old for that man!"
"Really?" Jared says laughing. "I'm 44 man, if I can do it you can too!"

And soon we all begin to take turns. Ironically, Jared and I end up in a very compromising position and we can no longer hold in the laughter. We all fall to the floor and agree that we'll never do that again. Since we have the day off tomorrow we all decide to stay up watching movies and have a "sophisticated night amongst friends" or you know, a sleepover.

I look around to see our friends and Jared sitting on the couch. Never in my life had I felt so lucky, I had amazing friends, my dream career, and the man of my dreams. All mine.

All mine.