Chapter 5: Who am I?

Dan got up and stretched his arms to the sky, he yawned and covered his mouth.
"Good morning" Phil said
Dan looked over to find Phil sitting crossed legged on the couch sipping his morning coffee, for some reason the air was really chilly,Dan shivered trying to keep warm.
"My god Phil why is it so cold in here!"
Phil shrugged "I didn't think it was that cold, check the thermostat"
Dan did has he was told, it said 72 "That's weird, but it's freezing in here" Dan thought to himself.
"So are you feeling better today?" Phil asked
Dan heard Phil's voice and walked back into the living room
"I am actually.... A bit peckish though"
Dan walked out of the room before Phil could speak to put on some clothes and his jacket.
"I'm gonna go out to get some fresh air"
The just like that Dan was gone out the door before Phil could get a word out.
////////////////////////
Dan walked through the streets of London... But something seemed off, every time he'd look at someone he'd lick his lips, Dan could hear their blood pumping.....
......they looked delicious
Dan shook his head and tried his very best to keep his head down.
"What is wrong with me?" Dan asked himself as he began to sweat bullets.He kept on walking until he came across an alleyway.
"Help!" Someone screamed bloody murder
Dan flinched but had the urge to check it out, since he could smell something yummy coming from that way. He walked and heard something that made his skin crawl and what he saw.........made him speechless.
It was a ghoul and it was eating someone, Dan's emotion should have been to run or throw up..but he didn't, he just stood there unable to move. The ghoul looked up with his black and red eyes and blood all over his face. Dan thought he would jump him and kill him but he didn't he just sat there.
"Get your own meal bub!" The ghoul hissed
Dan looked down at the body and started to hunger....
What's happening to me
Dan ran past the guy, keeping his hand over his mouth and nose. Until he accidentally ran into someone and fell on his backside. He looked up to see a girl, another ghoul with blood on her mouth,He wanted to scream but nothing was coming out.
She picked him up by the shirt collar and slammed his back against the wall, Dan flinched, she sniffed him and threw him down.
"Get out of here!" She yelled
Dan winched "I'm so hungry....nothing makes sense anymore"
She looked down at him to see that only one of his eyes were black and red, the other was normal.
"Your a ghoul right?" She asked
Dan shook his head "No I'm human.... At least I think I am, I haven't been able to eat for a couple of days....and that flesh over there smells so good" He got up and tried to reach for it but pulled his arm back.
The girl grabbed some of the flesh and tried to jam into Dan's face
"Eat" she yelled
Dan tried to keep his face away has best as he could "Stop, I'm human, I'm human"
"What's going on out here!"
Th girl stopped and look over to see an older man come out of door wiping his hands on his towel, in the front was probably a restaurant. He walked over to Dan and helped him up.
"Lilith that's no way to treat a fellow Ghoul" he said with a crooked old man smiled
"Fellow Ghoul?"
"Come on young man we have much to discuss"