Chapter 4

I slowly open my eyes but immediately shut them as light shone through the balcony. I groan and roll over. When did I get back to my room? Then yesterday comes back to me. I told Loki everything. Why did I? I don't normally trust anyone. Then I probably cried myself to sleep.

I slowly sit up and lean against the headboard. My head throbbing, probably because of all the crying I did. I reluctantly drag myself out of bed and head to the bathroom to wash my face. I look into the mirror and see myself. I look like a wreck. My hair pointing in every direction, my eyes red and puffy with black rings around. I look like something from a horror movie.

I take a quick shower and wrap the towel around me. I then see a note on the bed, once again. I walk over and see dress that looks slightly modern. I could already guess who gave it to me as the colours of the dress indicated it. I pick up the note and read:

To Charlie

I hope you are okay this morning. Just checking to see if you are alright. Also if you are wondering, I brought u back to your room last night as you cried yourself to sleep. I hope to see you in the dress I dropped off. I would like to meet with you after breakfast maybe? I asked a maid to drop off breakfast again. I will drop by after you eat.

Loki

I smile, for the first time. A real smile. It felt weird to smile but I liked it. Oh Roy would be celebrating to see me smile again. I remember he would also try to get me to smile. It was his goal every day to make me smile, no matter the situation. But I never did. And he never gave up either.

I slipped on the dress and looked in the mirror. Wow! I actually looked like a girl. I looked behind me through the mirror and saw that my breakfast was sitting on the bedside table. The maid must have dropped it off when I was showering or something. I quickly ate my food and placed it aside.

I then hear a knock on the door and I walk over. I open it up to see Loki with a grin.

"Good Morning!"

"Morning Loki" he looks at me, grinning wider. "Someone's in a good mood today"

"That's because I have good news for you Charlie!" He grabs my hand and pulls me along the hall.

"And what is it?"

"We are going to see the Allfather today"

It takes me a moment for those words to sink in. "Really?!"

"Yes, I managed to ask and he has time to talk to you right now" he signals both guards to open the doors and we enter the throne room.

Coming into view, an old man sits on the throne, one eye covered with a golden eye patch. Down below the throne stood a man, blond hair reaching his shoulders and very muscly. He holds a hammer, making me realise that this must be Loki's brother. Thor. Next to him was probably Frigga, the queen.

Loki bows down and I awkwardly follow behind. "All father"

"Rise" The All Father's voice boomed. "What is your request child?"

"Uhm, well." I clear my throat and look up at him. "My friends are left on earth, a different earth. I believe it is some sort of parallel dimension"

"I see" he nods.

"And I would like to ask if you could bring them here" I look to Loki and he shrugs as we look to Odin.

"Only on one condition" I nod. "Loki must be in charge of all of you and you must obey all rules"