Chapter-2 a handsome boss

Seohyun

She was preparing the breakfast for the family, as a personal maid Seohyun always needs to wake up early. Right now everything was finish, Seohyun only need to wake them up.

More like her boss' son. He was the only one wasn't still awake.

"Morning Madame.Park and Ms.Park."She said and smiled at them. Mrs.park is often a strict person, to her family and also to Seohyun. Because, her husband was having an affair with another woman.

They got separated, that's why they got separated and her attitude got like that.

One mistake can make her to lose the job. Which she needs.

"Morning."The two of them said, Yoora the oldest of her children is a ralLy kind person to Seohyun. She even treats her like her own younger sister.

"Seohyun, wake my son up and tell him to eat breakfast now."Her chef said and she nodded, Seohyun went upstairs. She was knocking lightly on his door no, responds so she opened the door slowly.

He was still sleeping on his bed.

Aish, Mr.park was sure watching Star Wars.

Seohyun was standing and waked him up she was lightly taping on his back, she has a soft voice like from an angel. Which made her hard to wake him up.

"Mr.Park, it's already morning. It's time to eat breakfast."She explained. He stood up and stretched himself. Which made Seohyun really red.

H-He's shirtless.

"M-Mianhe."She said and turned around so that he can wear a t-shirt over it. He was ignoring it the fact that a girl is in his room didn't brother him.

Because it's only Seohyun their maid.
Someone suddenly opened the door which was his sister.

"Yah!? Chanyeol how can you sleep shirtless."His sister said to him, he rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, Mr.Park breakfast is already prepared."Seohyun said, so that the two sibling won't argue.

At the table

It was poor silent in the table since they were all focus of eating the breakfast. All the maids were behind them, watching them eating. As for Seohyun she needs to wait until they finish their food.

"By the way. The Jung family invited us for the dinner party this Friday."Their chef said.

"And as for you Seohyun, you will come too."Her chef said, and Seohyun smiled lightly.

As for Seohyun she was thankful for being invited or more like that she's allowed to attend that dinner party, but Seohyun was on that day busy.

"You will work there for the catering."She said to her.

"But, Mrs.Park I-I can't because. On that day is my day off and I have so-something important to d-do."Seohyun stuttered because, she was scared of her chef.

And as she expected she was, it was quiet the maids were whispering at each other did she just talked to her back?

"Mother, we can take another maid I mean, Seohyun has on that day a day off."Yoora said her daughter, trying o calm her mother. She was looking at her brother expecting him, to say something but, he was peacefully eating his breakfast.

Yoora his sister gave him a slap on his face.

"Yah? For what was that?"he whispered.

"For being stupid."She answered at him.

Mrs.Park stood up and went in front of Seohyun. She was really getting scared, and regretted saying these words. Seohyun chocked her saliva since she got nervous.

"Seohyun, as your chef don't tell me what to do. You are going there for the catering or else you can lose yourself your job. As for Yoora go now to the university you might get late."She said and then went out the house for her work.

Baekhyun

"Byun Baekhyun wake immediately up now."His father was yelling angrily at him. There was still not a respond so, he decided to get inside the room, and saw a girl lying beside Baekhyun naked.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!"He shouted which made the two shocked so they woke up immediately.

"Yah! Appa."He shouted, and rolled his eyes. The girl took her clothes , also a blanket and went out the room. Baekhyun ignored the fact that, he got caught from his father.

"What's the matter old man?"he asked him in an impolite tone, it has always been like that with the father and son relationship.

His father suddenly gave him a slap on his face. Baekhyun had a shocked expression and touched his face.

"Are you out of your mind making out with a random girl who you just met and then, you are asking me what's the matter?"His father said.

"I really wish that you've gone from my life instead of mother."Baekhyun said, his mother died when he was seven because, of lung cancer. He went out his room.

Baekhyun dressed himself for school, he didn't eat breakfast. So he decided to buy himself something later from the cafeteria. He went to school, and met his best friend Chanyeol.

"Yoda yah."Baekhyun said, Chanyeol was teasing him because, of his height. While on the other hand he kicked him on his butt.

"As I see you enjoyed your last night."Chanyeol said to him, while he raised his eye brow.

"How did you know?"He asked him.

"You didn't button your shirt well."Chanyeol said while pointing on baekhyun's shirt.

"Anyways, when are you actually going to find yourself a girlfriend. I mean you are a no girlfriend since birth."He said to him, and. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"I wouldn't call them girlfriends more like toys for you. When are you going to stop being a player baek?"He asked his best friend, he wasn't like that when they were young.

But since his mother died, Baekhyun was locking himself in his room for seven weeks only eating chips, or candies when he was seven.

Not even Chanyeol was able to get inside his room. But, now he changed.