Chapter-4 incident in the garden

Jessica

She had already arrived earlier home than, Soojung(Krystal) since she has that project. Jessica had that feeling that, her sister was lying on her.

Right now they had dinner, her parents were in their office in busan planning about all the dinner party which is going to betomorrow.

She suddenly heard someone opening the door, and it appears to be Krystal.

"How was the project?"She asked her sister in English, Krystal had that confused face.

"Project what project?"She asked her in a clueless tone.

"Amber and sulli told me, that  you have a project with Victoria?"Jesuca said to her, and her sister made that that 'o' shape mouth.

"Oh the music project yes I totally forgot that."She said sounding sarcastically. Jessica knew that she, hiding something because, since their childhood she knows that her sister is a bad actress.

"Wasn't that science?"Jessica corrected her, sounding like a detective and she nodded.

"Oh, yes what a Pabo I am, forgetting the subject, anyways. I'm going to my room so that I can change my clothes." Krystal said and went quickly to her room. She's hiding something I smell something fishy was on her mind.

After eating the dinner, Jessica decided to go to the garden to do some yoga moves. Even thought it was already evening, she enjoys it. Watching the sunset.

Her move was now to make the crane, it was very simple for her.

Inhale, exhale. Was on Jessica's mind until, she suddenly felt something hard on her head which felt like a ball.

"Yah! Ouch."She yelled, and touched her forehead. Jessica sat on her yoga mattress and saw next to her a basketball.

So this thing gave me a headache? She said on her mind.
All the maids came to Jessica, they were all worried from where that dolphin scream appeared, because she would use that if she got scared, mad or hurt herself.

"Miss.Jessica, are you alright!?"All the maids said

"U-Unnie!? What happened?"Her younger sister asked her in a worried tone.

"That ball was hitting my forehead."Jessica said, and Krystal told the maids to bring her a cool bag.

"But where did that thing came from?"She asked her Unnie, even Jessica didn't know how that ball appeared on their garden.

"Hey, can you give us the ball?"A boy said in a Canadian English, who was in the behind the fences. And then another boy appeared. Which made Krystal round eyes.

"Yah?! You jerk, here get this basketball and shoot on the goal not my head idiot."Jessica said in a mad tone, and threw the basketball but, she didn't shoot that well,

The ball suddenly went to the swimming pool.

"Go deal with them, I would get a headache to hear that annoying girl's voice, Kai."The boy said, to him. He nodded.

Krystal took the ball and gave it to Kai. After that they went back to the basketball court.

"Idiots, Krystal when you get a boyfriend like them. I would get mad at you."Jessica said in an angry tone, which made Krystal awkward.

"O-Of course not, Unnie."She said,

"Especially Kim Jongin."Jessica said to her, and she nodded.

I'm a total liar, Mianhe Unnie was on Krystal's mind. She felt guilty for lyin on her sister, Kai is actually a really guy. But their parents have problem with his.

The publicity knows about it, which means a big scandal would happen one they et caught dating.

Jessica also thinks the same, just as how her parents think.