Chapter-6 disaster in the party

Seohyun

Seohyun was told to get some ice from the garden it got delivered. When she went outside there were some boys who were also invite to the dinner party.

As for Seohyun she actually has a day off today but, she can't say no to her boss. Today is actually her father's birthday, but she can't come.

When Seohyun went outside the garden, there were some boys who got her attention. She was alone as it was dark. So no wonder why it came to that.

Seohyun felt uncomfortable when they were staring at her so she decided to walk quickly until someone touched her wrist.

"What are you doing here outside seohyun?"A familiar voice said.

"Mr.Park, I was instructed to pick the delivered ice here. May I ask why you're here?"She asked him, in a nervous tone.

"No."He said simply, Seohyun nodded and got embraced. She has a lot respect towards him, since he's the son of we boss is actually also her boss.

"Anyways, I'll do my job."She said to him, Seohyun wanted to go now until Chanyeol stopped her.

"Wait, I'll go with you. Who knows what might happen to you."He said and walked with Seohyun to the mansion. She was holding the box full of ice.

"Give me that, you might get exhausted from doing that."He said and took the box full of ice.

"N-No, your mother will get mad to see you holding that. And in fact I'm the one who has to do that because, it's my job."She said and hold that.

After they reached the mansion, she went back to her work. There were again the boys who where catching her attention. She was pretending to ignore her until, Mrs.Park came.

"Seohyun serve the table three something."She said to her, Seohyun nodded and brought some desserts and champagne.

When she reached the table, there were the boys.

"W-Would you like to have champagne or desserts?"She asked trying not to sound nervous.

"Hm,.. How about you take a seat and we will have a chit chat with you?"The boy asked her.

They are weird.

"If that's all then, I can't serve you that."She said and walked away, Seohyun suddenly felt that the boy was touching her butt.

Seohyun turned and wanted to slap him, but she realised that she can't do that in front of the guest. Because they are rich people, and she's only a maid who doesn't have the right to do that.

"Can't defend yourself?"He said to her.

"I.., I-, please stop wasting my time I just want to do my job without getting bothered."She said to him trying to hide her anger. The boy smirked.

"Miss? Can I have some of the dessert?"A girl said from behind their table. Seohyun nodded and was glad that she doesn't have to see their faces again.

When Seohyun walked to them, she felt a foot in her way which made her fall to the guest with the desserts and white wine.