Chapter-5 dinner party

Taeyeon

Taeyeon was now on her way to the Jessica's place, she was wearing a simple white dress. The semi formal was either black or white. Not really much to decide on.

"Taeyeon good that you came."Jessica said loudly, and hugged her. She smiled at her, Jessica brought her to a seat which was reserved for her and another family.

"Anyways, I gotta need to go for the press conference. I will join you after then."Jessica said and Taeyeon nodded, while her friend went to the press conference.

A waiter came, he offered her white wine. Taeyeon agreed but, didn't know that it was alcohol. When she took a sip of it, she had that disgust look. Te waiter looked at her, she made a fake smile.

Because she thought it would be impolite, to spit the wine in front of him so she waited until the waiter gone.

Right when gone, she took the flower pot which was luckily not invisible, and spitted the wine inside. She looked around to make sure that no one saw it.

"Never drank wine huh?"She heard some from saying from behind. Taeyeon turned around and saw him which was Baekhyun,
again.

 Taeyeon turned around and saw him which was Baekhyun, again

"Don't tell me you are seated in this table too."Taeyeon said to him.

"Unfortunately, I am."He said and rolled his eyes, he took his seat but. Not beside Taeyeon.

Baekhyun

That girl again his mind said.

He took his seat, and waited for his parents they were talking with the Jung family, Park family and also Wu family

He took his seat, and waited for his parents they were talking with the Jung family, Park family and also Wu family. Baekhyun was wondering why Taeyeon was alone.

The dinner party started, the opening began with a speech and also a opening. There was a orchestra band playing elegant songs. His father were beside him, the table was huge round which was perfect for 3-5 people.