Chapter-3 a secret releationship

Krystal

I..I can't believe it. Krystal thought herself.

Flashback

Kai was holding her hand and didn't want to let go, Krystal got confused.

"Yah, jongin I don't have time now. I need to study, and my sister might see us and I will get scold."Krystal said to him, even thought she was happy that he was holding her hand. He nodded and they went to the hallway.

"I just need to tell you something important."He said and Krystal rolled her eyes.

"Do you have a crush?"Kai asked her, and she was blank. Because she was thinking that wouldn't it be weird, if she tells her own crush who her crush is?

"Why do you ask that stupid question I mean everyone has a crush."She said, 'weird is he' she thought.

"And who?"He asked her and suddenly he was standing in front of her, but Kai was taller, he was 1,80m while Krystal was 1,68m.

"Why do you ask that? Of course I will keep it a secre-"Before she could say something Kai kissed her on the lips softly.

"I love you too."He said and smiled at her which made Krystal, blank again.

D-Did he just? K-Kiss me...

"Hey still speechless?"Kai asked her,  Krystal looked at him and punched him lightly on the shoulder.

"Are you stupid? You just stole my first kiss and secondly how did you know that I have a crush on you?!"She said in a shocked tone, 'h-he loves me too?!'Krystal's said on her mind.

"I have connection, so does this mean we are now a couple jagi?"He asked her, while putting an arm around he shoulder.

Inside Krystal was really happy, but then she realize that she can't be with him together.

"J-Jongin, our parent we can't be together."Krystal said to him, she felt sad and also angry at the same time. Because of that business thing.

"Our parents don't have to know about  our relationship. Let's just keep it a secret."He said to her. Krystal smiled at him, but she was now thinking about her sister Jessica.

"I still didn't say yes at all."She said to him, and crossed her arms. Krystal was now expecting him to ask her in a proper way to be his girlfriend.

"Aigo,.. Now I know why you and your sister are called the ice princesses."He said and Krystal rolled her eyes.

Kai was kneeing down with his leg.

"Would you, Jung Soojung or should I say Krystal. Be my girlfriend, foreve-"She cut him off.

"Sure, but. We should date secretly my sister is not allowed to see us together either my ad your parents. Also some students."Krystal said to him, and he nodded.

End of flashback

"OMG! You and Ka-"Before sulli could finish her sentence, Krystal lightly kicked her foot.

"You are too loud, they might hear it."She said and sulli agreed.

"Anyways, I'm really happy for you two. But what about your parents and Jessica-Unnie?"Victoria her classmate asked, even Krystal didn't know why to do.