T E N ~ is this love?

Cameron's Pov

I left Kenzie's bedroom as quick as I possibly could. I didn't even speak to her that morning I just got up, got dressed, and left the room like a complete ass. I couldn't quite process what had happened and I definitely couldn't speak to her about it. What would I even say. 'Hey sorry about having sex with you my mistake' I think just not speaking is for the best right now.

I took a shower because I felt weird like yeah I wanted to have sex with her but not like that. I found pieces of the condom in my boxers the condom broke during sex which freaked me out at first but I'm sure my load didn't get inside of her it couldn't of. I avoided her all morning waiting by the door to hear if she was out there before I went out. I would make a quick breakfast and than leave the house for the rest of the day I didn't arrive home until late that night. I really wasn't ready to face her. I felt like such an asshole for just walking out like that I couldn't imagine how she feels right now.

Kenzie's Pov

What the hell just happened. I can't even begin to process in my brain what Cameron and I did. How did I let something like that happen I'm so stupid. I suddenly couldn't breath or speak I was having another anxiety attack what is Matt going to think about this what is everybody going to think about this. I finally got up and got ready for the day although I really didn't want to I did I had some dinner party to attend tonight and I would rather not show up ratty and looking like a 9th grader.

I usually go for a run in the mornings so I quickly changed, threw my hair up, and grabbed a water and apple before I left. I ate my apple while walking to the stairs when I finished I threw it out and began my run. After an hour of cardio I went back home and got ready for the dinner. I was going through my closet looking for the dress that I picked out to wear when suddenly there I was a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I ask still looking through my closet.

"Can I come in?" I froze and turned around it was Cameron. Was I really ready to talk to him? I couldn't face him right now I could already feel the awkwardness building up. But I couldn't just avoid him forever I would have to talk to him eventually.

"Uh.. yeah" I gulp. The doorknob turns and then the door opens and Cameron walks inside. We make awkward eye contact for a minute and then he looks away and sits on the bed.

"You know why I'm in here" he began I don't say anything I just nod and continue looking for the dress.

"I'm really sorry" he says I could hear how guilty he felt. It was making me feel bad.

"You don't need to apologize it wasn't your fault and it wasn't mine it just happened" I say finding the dress and taking it out.

"It was though, you were intoxicated and I took advantage of that I'm so sorry Kenzie I didn't mean for any of this to happen" he stands up from his seated position on my bed and walks over to me.

"There's something I need to tell you" I turn around with the dress in my hands and look up at him.

"I found pieces of the condom in my boxers this morning" he says my eyes widened a bit. I walked over to my bed and laid the dress out on the sheets then turned back to him.

"I-I don't know what to say" I say to him sitting on the edge of the bed. He walks over and crouches in front of me taking my hands. At first I wanted to pull them away but I liked the comfort.

"This doesn't mean anything but I thought I'd let you know in case you start to feel a little different" he says

"What if" I say

"I don't want you to worry I'm sure you're okay and if by chance it happened then we'll deal with it then" he says I nod.

"I need to get ready" I say