T H I R T E E N ~ baby baby

Kenzie's Pov

I am pregnant. I am actually pregnant. How could this be happening to me well, I know how but why? And why now especially right when my life was just getting better a baby had to ruin it.

"So?" Cameron chirps his voice making me jump.

"Um.. I'm pregnant" I say, the pregnancy test began shaking in my hand making me drop it. I tried not to cry but of course I was upset, not that I don't want a baby but not right now.

"Does it tell you how far along?" He asks I shake my head.

"I would have to go to the doctors" I say leaning against the sink I looked down at my feet trying to hold back the tears.

"So.. now what?"

"I don't know Cameron" I run a hand through my hair and sigh, what in the hell were we going to do.

"I'll tell you one thing I am not aborting it" I say looking up at him to see his reaction to what I had just said.

"I don't want you to" he says looking at me.

"We can't raise a child" I explain

"Why not? Who says we can't?" He says

"Cameron... we aren't even together"

"So, lots of parents aren't" he was really fighting for this.

"This won't work, maybe adoption is the best option" I say picking up the test from the floor and throwing it in the trash.

"We have a lot of time to think about this" he says sadly he's right. We do.

"Are we telling the others?" He asks

"We'll have to eventually" I say looking at myself in the mirror. I saw the bags under my eyes, they were dark and made me look extremely tired which I was. I rub my eyes and turn back to Cameron. "I don't know when the right time is or what to say"

"Maybe after you see the doctor and know for sure" he says he had a point. I agreed and went back to the couch to watch tv until I passed out. I made an appointment for tomorrow at 8 I was nervous. I mean the stick already told me I was pregnant but sticks can be wrong. Right? They could be wrong in a bad way though what if I'm pregnant with twins! Or triplets! I'm stressing myself out just thinking about it. Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder and blink myself out of my thinking.

"Earth to Kenzie" Matt says I sigh and relax a bit knowing it was him.

"Hey, sorry I was thinking" I say

"About what?" He asks and honestly I really wanted to tell him but at the same time I didn't want him to judge me. What would Matt think? Would he think I'm a whore? Would he hate me for the rest of his life? I don't want that to happen. So I didn't tell him.

"About things we should all do"

"What have you got so far?" He asks

"I was thinking maybe we can go visit your mom.." I say he looks over at me I couldn't tell what his expression was.

"I don't know..." he says

"She wants to see you Matt" I say

"Will you come with me?" He asks

"Yeah of course" I say getting up

"Wait right now?"

"Yeah she hasn't seen you in years" I say he sighs standing up from the couch.

"Okay" he says

I pulled into the parking spot turned to Matt. "Are you ready?" I ask

"I don't know" he says

"This is good okay she's going to be happy to see you" I say putting my hand on his. "Everything can go back to normal"

"I just don't want her to get hurt" he says

"She won't she misses you" I say getting out of the car. I lock the car and walk up to the doorstep with Matt. I knock on the door and wait patiently for his mom to answer.

The door swings open Matt's mom appearing she stands there frozen for a minute. "Matty?" She says

"Hi mom" Matt says. Matt's mom pulls Matt into a hug and began crying. I stood there watching this beautiful moment unfold smiling. "Come in coke in please" she opens the door wider for us to come inside. I follow Matt inside the all to familiar home and take a seat on the couch with him. His mom sits across from us and just stares for a minute. "I missed you" she says wiping the tears from her eyes.

"I know, mom I missed you too" he says they began talking about everything that he missed while he was gone. I was in the kitchen making tea for everyone while they chatted. After a couple hours we left and Matt and his mom made plans to meet again and continue where they left off.

The next morning

I woke up and got ready for my appointment. When the time came around to leave I texted Cameron to come down. Not long later he came downstairs ready to go so we left. The drive there was awkwardly silent neither of us knew what to say. When we arrived I got out and headed inside.

"Mackenzie?" I look up and see a lady that called out my name I stood up and walked over to her turning back to Cameron who was still sat in the waiting room.

"Are you coming in?" I ask

"I didn't think you would want me to" he says

"Of course I do" I say he stands and walks over we follow the lady into the office and wait patiently for the doctor.

"How far along do you think you are?" He asks

"A couple weeks" I shrug he only nods looking around the room.

Eventually the Doctor comes in and sets up everything and then we begin.

"It's going to be very cold just a warning" she says then she places the gel on my stomach and it was in fact extremely cold. She puts the device on my stomach and moves it around looking at the screen.

"There it is" she says I look on the screen and don't see anything. "You probably can't see it but it's this little thing here" she points out a dark spot on the screen that was very small.

"Oh wow" I say

"So you're about 5 weeks pregnant" she says

"Really?" I say

"Mhm have you not been feeling sick?" She asks

"I have been but only for a couple days" I say

"That can happen there's no need to worry most women don't start to feel sick until week six so a little sickness before is nothing" she says "the baby is healthy there doesn't seem to be any problems at the moment although it's too soon to tell but I want to see you again in a couple weeks okay?" She says

"Okay" I nod she then packs everything up and cleans me up and then we leave and make the appoint for 6 weeks from now.

"I'm hungry" I say

"Well you are feeding for two now" Cameron says "wanna go get breakfast?" He asks

"Sure" I say I guess he was right I am feeding for two now which means I need to be careful with what I eat for this baby.

A/N: Hey guys so I think I'm going to be ending this book soon only because I'm not a big Cameron Dallas fan anymore like I used to be when I started writing these books. I have other books I'm writing that I am into and would like to focus on them more. So just to pre warn you the next couple chapters are probably going to be the last ones. Xo