T W E L V E ~ weird feelings

Kenzie's Pov

Of course it was a little weird with Matthew back in the house, but it also felt like a piece of a puzzle was added and finally everything was complete. For the past couple days we had so much to do since everyone wanted to go out and do something with Matt, today we were going to a meet up at some building I don't know Matthew set it up.

"Hey guys, what's up? Today Cameron, Matt, Myself, and Everyone else are going to meet you guys at some building what's it called?" I ask while vlogging.

"Bethany heights" Matt says

"There you go that place, we're leaving now and are so excited to meet as many of you as possible" I continue talking to my camera while Matt and Cameron are gathering their things.

"We thought it would be a great idea to have a meet up since Matt got out, everything is finally back to normal and it feels so good to be reunited again" I grab the keys and head out the door with Matt and Cameron, outside to the car and get in. "On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you guys?" I turn the camera to Matt and let him speak.

"Uh, one billion" he says I chuckle and turn the camera to Cameron. "Probably about the same or more" he says I turn it back to me and smile. "We'll see you guys in a bit" I than shut off the camera and turn on the radio. The ride there consisted of chatter and all of us belting out the lyrics at the top of our lungs and catching random strangers on the side streets attention. When we got to Bethany Heights I could already see everyone lined up outside, this was going to be crazy. I took out my camera and began vlogging again.

"Look at how many of you are here, this is insane you guys are amazing" I take a quick video of everyone outside as we drive by some of them see us and wave and scream. We pull around back and hurry inside before any of the fans could catch up to us. We head to the area where the meeting was happening and got all set up and then they opened the doors. After hours of meeting the fans and vlogging and having a great time sadly it had to come to an end. We all said our goodbyes and then headed back to the house.

Weeks later

It had been a couple weeks since Matt was released. We've been doing everything we possibly could that now we had no idea what to do anymore. And recently I've been really sick, I've been waking up puking and just overall felt like completely crap. I have no appetite all I want to do is lie in bed and sleep. But that eventually got boring so I decided to get up and go to the gym. I packed my bag and whatever else I needed and headed over. Working out always made me feel better, I worked out for about 2 hours and then headed back home. I showered and tried to make myself something to eat but everything was repulsive. Matt went out with some friends for the day and Cameron was filming so I was alone for the time being. I decided a glass of water was better and made myself comfy on the couch and flipped on the t.v. Not too long later Cameron flopped down beside me.

"Feeling any better?" He asks

"Not really, I don't know what it is maybe the flu" I say leaning back in the couch and making myself comfortable.

"You've had a lot of morning sickness right?" He asks

"Kind of yeah" I say paying attention to the t.v. Cameron shifts on the couch facing me more.

"You've had a weird appetite, and been a little moody" he says I turn my head this time and face him.

"What are you saying?" I ask confusion laced in my voice.

"Do you think that... you could be.... ya know.." he stutters out I didn't quite understand what he was talking about until a couple weeks ago pop through my mind. I couldn't be.. could I?

"I mean you have all the signals for it.. and the condom did break.." he scratches the back of his neck.

"I guess I'll have to take a test and find out" I say getting up from my comfy position on the couch.

"What, right now?" He asks

"Well, yeah, I would like to know sooner then later" I say heading over to slip my shoes on.

"I'll go" he insists

"Do you even know what to get?" I ask

"Of course I do" he says

"Make sure you get the good ones and not the knock offs" I say taking my spot back on the couch.

"Alright" he says and walks out the door I pass out immediately after he leaves. Although I didn't get much sleep, I was too worried about this test. What it was going to tell me. Cameron came back a while later with the test and gave me the box. I took a deep breath and went into the bathroom luckily I had to pee. I open the box and take out the white stick along with the instructions.

"I just pee on it?" I question myself I hope I'm doing this right. I do my thing with the stick and than put it on the counter waiting impatiently for the results. I set a timer on my phone for when it should be done and go back out. Cameron immediately jumps up from the couch and rushes over to me.

"So?" He asks

"We have to wait" I say

"What? Why?" He asks

"You have to give it a minute to get the proper results" I explain

"How long?" He asks

"20 minutes" he groans and flops back on the couch. 20 minutes later the alarm goes off which causes us both to jump up. I rush into the bathroom and grab the stick putting it under the light to see how many sticks it has. 1= not pregnant 2= pregnant. Once the stick reflects in the light I see it, the results.

A/N: Hello! Sorry about the wait there's been a lot of stress on me because of school and I'm running out of ideas for this book. So if you all could do me a big favor and let me know in the comments below what you want to see happen in this story that would help a lot. Xo.