Into the Future- The Liar's Lives and Children

This is a bit of a different one. It's about the liar's kids and their personalities. I actually got the inspiration from SarahSchneider8 as I have been reading her Next Generation PLL Story! So I hope you doesn't mind me using your story for inspiration- SarahSchneider8 ! Thanx! -Hannah

Caleb and Hanna Rivers- Caleb and Hanna moved to NYC and had two children: Kendall Rivers and Kylie Rivers.
Kendall Rivers- Light brown, medium length hair, big blue eyes like Hanna and fair skin. She is athletic, sporty and always out and about- very assertive. She plays for her school netball team and thoroughly enjoys it! In her spare time she hangs out with her friends from school at their signature coffee house down the street. Enjoys school and dreams of being a Sports Coach for a high school. She is closer and looks more like Caleb but she loves her parents equally.
Kylie Rivers: Unlike Kendall, Kylie is very much her mother. Shoulder-length, blonde hair with black highlights and green eyes. She is very into fashion designing, concocting outfits, shopping with friends or Hanna, and posting new pics on social media. Her hobbies include: drawing, colouring, shopping, designing and hanging out with friends. She is the top in her school for the subject of Art and Design and wants this high level of achievement to continue. She is fun, energetic, hardworking, friendly, quiet, independent and determined. She is closer to her Hanna than she is Caleb, but she loves them both the same.

Spencer and Toby Cavanaugh: Spencer and Toby live in Rosewood. Their kids: Eliza and Joseph attend Rosewood High.
Eliza Cavanaugh: Eliza is her daddy's girl. She is hardworking, dedicated, determined and strategic. With layered, chestnut brown hair, blue eyes and fair skin, she is described as model-like in appearance and figure. She doesn't like to be the centre of attention but like to act in school productions. Like her dad, she is quiet natured, down to earth with a big heart. She dreams of becoming a school teacher as she works hard and enjoys looking after children. 
Joseph Cavanaugh: Unlike his sister, he is not as academic. He dedicates his time and energy to mechanical work. He fixes and mends bits and pieces for his friends and neighbours. He is kind-hearted, loving, kind and quiet. With light brown hair, hazel eyes and pale skin, he is closer and looks more like his father than his mother. Though he is pleasant and kind to everyone in his family.

Aria and Ezra Fitz: Aria and Ezra live in Boston but have multiple villas, beach houses etc. as they are both successful authors. They are on a writer's break, looking after their kids: Lucia and Isa (pronounced Eye-Sa)
Lucia Fitz: Meduim-length, brown hair, blue eyes and a thin face and body shape. She is described as beautiful and elegant by her family members. She is loving, caring, kind-hearted. She is beautiful inside and out. This sometimes annoys Lucia, being the perfect one all the time isn't easy. She doesn't make her her sister feel any less important and is always there for Isa when she needs her. Her dream is to become an author like her parents. She loves writing romance stories and adores her boyfriend Joseph's inspiring nature.
Isa Fitz: Isa is quiet natured, kind hearted (like her sister), loving and kind to everyone she meets. With shoulder length, dark brown hair and brown eyes, she is the resemblance of her father. She has a different dream though: she dreams of becoming an actress in plays around the world. Her quiet nature is the perfect quality for the character/characters that Isa portrays in school productions and in the local Drama School plays. Though she doesn't have the same dream as her family, she is still loved- by everyone- for her big heart and calming, down to earth personality and vibe.

Spencer and Toby Cavanaugh: Mike and Mona stayed in Rosewood, as Mike is a PE coach in Rosewood High. They are the parents of Isaac Montgomery.
Isaac Montgomery: dark brown hair, sea green eyes, handsome face like his father. He has the personality of Mona kind, hard working, always aiming high. He dreams of becoming a PE coach like his dad. He is kind hearted and believes in himself and others which is evident through his wide smile and chilled vibe...

Hello Again! I really enjoyed writing this and I hope you enjoyed reading it! I appreciate any comments and opinions left so please leave them! If you want me to delve deeper into their character then I will do so! I would appreciate any preferences or ideas that you have for the next chapter. I have some of my own but am interested in what you guys have so comment them! Thanx guysss!
-Hannah