Spanna: like a sister

Hanna sprinted as fast as her legs could carry her. Through the dark forest that surrounded her, past trees and bushes and grass. She was getting out of breath but that didn't seem to matter anymore. All she wanted was to see Caleb and feel his strong arms around her shoulders. But then she thought of Spencer; she could never hurt her! Never in the world would Hanna hurt her best friend!

She was deep in thought until... her vision went blurry... then everything went black.

"Hanna... Hanna... Hanna," someone whispered her name. This was the only sound that her ears could detect. There were no swishing trees, no gentle breeze. Nothing. Just the sound of Spencer's soothing voice whisping into her ear.

"Hey," Hanna's eyes opened fully and she observed her surroundings. Spencer's eyes were locking with hers, her mouth curled into a smile.

"What happened?" Hanna asked, sitting up. She let her eyes wander around the deserted forest.

"You were running and then you fainted... or maybe you fell. I don't know."

"How did you find me?"

"I was out walking, clearing my head and I heard a noise coming from the forest. I went in deeper to investigate and found you lying here." Spencer explained, "How did you get here, Han?"

"I was running from... the woman," Hanna took a deep breath in, her eyes widening.

"What woman?"

"The woman... the black haired woman that looked strangely familiar to me."

"Did she... look anything like Jessica Dilaurentis?" Spencer asked.

Hanna opened her mouth in sudden shock at Spencer's question. "Yes."

"We've seen her before, Han," Spencer's voice lowered.

"Who's we?"

"Caleb, Toby, Me, Aria, Alison, Emily."

"When?"

"A couple of hours after you went missing. She was going into Rosewood PD. Toby followed her in, wanting to know what she was doing here," Spencer inhaled, "She was reporting a break in... one that occured at the Lost Woods."

Hanna exhaled, "What!"

"It's true. Look Hanna we can't stay out here all night. We need to get you home."

"Where is home Spence? I don't even know who I am Spence," Hanna's voice wobbled and her lip quivered.

"Yes Hanna you do! Your the kind, beautiful, caring, compassionate, fashion loving woman that you always were!" Spencer smiled. Her voice was reassuring and brought Hanna contentment.

"Thank you Spence. I love you," Hanna announced. It felt good to get that out! She felt relieved to share with Spencer how she really felt.

She didn't love her like she loved Caleb (yes of course she still loved him! She would be lying if she said she didn't!) She loved Spencer like a sister. After everything they went through: with A, the dollhouse, the capture... even Caleb, she still felt like she was closest to Spencer.

Spencer was always there to help her when she needed her most. Her wisdom and strength brought Hanna contentment! She never wanted to let go of Spencer!

"I love you too Han," Spencer kissed the top of Hanna's head which made a smile dance on Hanna's face.

"Can we stay here a little longer?"

"Sure Hanna..."

Awwww! This was so cute! I love their friendship so much. I really enjoyed writing this and I hope you enjoyed reading! Next one is either Aria and___ or Caleb and___! I'll let you fill them in! Comment which friend ship you want to see next! Thanx guys!
-Hannah