Hanison: Just Chillax

Hanna grabbed all she could from her kitchen: packets of crisps, sweet and salty popcorn bags, Poptarts and two bottles of Cherry Coke.

She plunked herself down on the sofa in her living room and held the remote in her shaking hand.

Hanna was scared.

This is what she did when she was scared; she shut the curtains and blinds and snuggled under numerous blankets with bags of food and ate the night away with the TV playing in the background of her deep thoughts.

This A was torturing the life out of her. She felt drained and it was only the second week that this A person had been around. Today, A had sent her a text forcing her too eat six pig cupcakes outside the Lucky Leon's Cupcake shop. She of course had had to do it! She knew that A didn't take no for an answer.

About ten minutes later, Hanna heard footsteps... slow, light footsteps like a ballerina. She opened her eyes from her peaceful nap and observed her surroundings.

The crisp bag was closed and folded over.

The bag of sweets was sitting on the coffee table... but weren't they in her hand the last time she saw them?

She felt a strange sensation rush through her. She didn't know what to do. Was it her mum? Was it Em, Mona, Aria, Spence? She turned her head for one second to look behind her; no one was there.

But when she turned back round again she was greeted by...

"Oh Han...what on earth brought you to this place?" Alison asked.

"You're not real."

"I'm as real as I'll ever be babe." Alison sat down beside Hanna as graceful an angel and smiled the smile that Hanna had despised so much. Alison's smile could mean many things...

... she was thinking a bad thought about you

... she decided she wanted to use you for something

... she was jealous of you

... she wanted to hurt you later on

etc etc.

Hanna didn't know what this one meant. Was it one of the above or was it one that Hanna had never seen before? She didn't know...and she didn't think she wanted too. 

"What are you doing here?" Hanna asked.

"I heard about your recent blip Han and wanted to help."

"Help is not in your vocabulary. What do you really want Ali?"

"Han, relax I'm not here to get all judgemental on you alright. Chillax."

Hanna wasn't used to this kind of Ali... so was she being sincere or was she playing Hanna like she was once known for.

"hmm..." is all Hanna could say. So Alison wants Hanna to "chillax" when she is being visited by her dead best friend who used to judge her for her weight! What the hell! Alison Dilaurentis... you don't make sense, Hanna thought to herself.

"How's life Han?"

"It's fine."

"I mean without me here."

"It's still fine." Hanna said bluntly.

Alison raised an eyebrow.

"Who spit on your Poptart Han? You feeling OK?"

"Yeah, just fine. My best friend is visiting me from the dead but I'm fine." Hanna said sarcastically. Alison laughed it off.

"Hanna for the last time: I am as real as I will ever be Han!"