Into the Future: Haleb: "The most eventful night of their lives" 🖤

Caleb's POV

"You're angry Hanna I know that your angry but just-"

"I am not angry Caleb!" Hanna shouted, her blue eyes were wide and piercing due to the lack of sleep.

"Then why are you shouting?" I tried to stay calm but it wasn't easy when Hanna was a walking time bomb.

"I'm sorry if I sound upset but my mother could be in danger Caleb! Don't you see that A is back! This is A! And A knows everything, Everything! They know where we live Caleb, how sturdy our relationship is!" She counted using her fingers, her voice getting more and more flustered ever second. "They know that we have two dear children and the fact that they now have a love life as well! God why does A keep popping up in different places like one of them arcade games where you have to whack the hell out of it to win!" Hanna threw up her arms in rage and exasperation. God I loved her weird but understandable similies!

"Hanna relax alright! You're forgetting that we have four people on our side right now. We have Kendall and Kylie who you never get on the bad side of and Freddy and Noah- their strong, trustworthy, tough boyfriends that I am pretty sure already know about the old A!" I tried to reassure Hanna that we would find Ashley with the help of our girls and their loved ones. Hanna and I both know that Kendall and Kylie adore Noah and Freddy and they would do anything for them- and it works the same way for Noah and Freddy. The girls have been dating their boyfriends for over five months now (skipping forward five months) so I would be lying if i said that I didn't trust them. I trust that they will look out for my daughters whatever the situation.

This situation happens to be a matter of life or death and so we need all the hands and brains we can get. The longer we leave it, the worse it will be.

"Hanna we will find your Mum ok," I say and I put my hands on her shoulders reassuringly. She shakes them off lightly but with enough force that I jerk back like she has just slapped me in the face.

Hanna turns around and grabs her bag in a fluster. "I have to go and find her."

"Hanna you don't even know where this A is or what they plan to do to Ashley." I try and explain but she isn't having any of it.

"Caleb, I can't just sit around and wait for A to kill her! If it was Kendall or Kylie you would be out that door as fast as lightening without ever looking back! Well it's the same for my mother! I need to find her." Hanna throws her arms up again, her eyes wide with worry, her cheeks rosy red and her complexion white as a sheet. I can feel the tension hanging in the air. It's a feeling of heaviness, of uneasiness, of apprehensiveness. It's killing me inside.

Hanna and I hardly ever argue or debate or fight. We hate fighting- with a passion! Any bad mood that is laid upon one of us, that has the capability of starting an argument, we try and work it out between us to avoid starting an argument. We don't try and keep the peace. It's just that there is nearly always peace in our house. Sure we have the odd argument but it always results in Hanna getting upset and me comforting her or one of us walking out of the house to clear our minds and coming back to open arms and kisses. We're still just too... inlove to want to argue or have the energy to argue!

It's then that we hear Kendall and Kylie's footsteps and murmurs coming from the hallway.

Hanna and I exchange a look. They have been listening? This whole time?

"Hanna. Caleb." Kendall walks into the living room, her face a mix of worry and of confusion. She is biting her lip and trying not to panic- I can see it in her eyes.

"Yeah Kendall." Hanna says taking deep breaths in. So she can sense something isn't right either.

Kendall holds out her hand and places her iPhone in Hanna's hand. Her hands are shaking like a leaf.

Hanna turns it round and looks at the screen. She gasps and slaps a hand over her mouth. Panic and worry seep through me making me feel the urge to throw up.

I take the phone from Hanna's shaking hand and read the message that has popped up. It's from an unknown number.

Come and find me bitches... before 11 O'CLOCK or she dies -A

"Ashley..." I trail off into a silence.

I can see tears of anger forming in Hanna's blue eyes. My own blood boiled at the thought of Ashley being captured by this maniac. The torturer that we knew so well- A - has been working for God knows how long and we were so oblivious to it all along. We had been busy with our love life and our two children and our jobs that we had completely blocked out A and all the torture we had experienced from them. Never in a million years would I have expected A to come back- or a new A to arise.

I can't imagine how Hanna must feel right now. How much anger is building up inside of her. I can imagine that she is filled with sadness and uneasiness but I also know- from past experiences- that Hanna is more angry and out for revenge than anything. She is determined to find her mother and she has every right too try and find her.

But she isn't doing it alone.

"Mum... we think we know where A has taken Ashley..." Kylie states, her voice full of confidence and determination.

Hanna looks up at Kylie. Hanna and I then exchange a glance.

"Where?" Hanna asks.

"You see how the 11 O'clock is in capitals." Kylie takes Kendall's phone from Hanna and holds it up. She points at the 11 o'clock and its then that we see it. "I think A is telling us where Ashley is... or at least whereabouts she is."

"Where?" Hanna asks again.

"The town hall. The town clock is placed just above the entrance way."

It then clicks that Kylie is right. God how I love her quick thinking. But why would A tell us where Ashley is? Why would A want to help us find her?

"Why would A help us find Ashley?" I ask.

"Caleb, does it matter! Don't we have enough questions right now to last us a lifetime? No more questions please! Can we just go and find her?" Hanna turns to face me, her face red with exasperation and fear.

"You're right." I look at the ground, then take a cautious step towards Hanna. I place my hands on her shoulders and embrace her in hug. I run my hand through her hair reassuringly, calmly. I control her heavy breathing by rubbing her back and whispering soft words into her ear. "It's going to be OK. We are going to find her and destroy this person. We can't let them control us, control this situation."

Hanna looks up at me, pecks me on the lips and says, "Get Freddy, Noah, Kendall and Kylie to all bring their phones and whatever else they think they might need to rescue her. We need every part of this family to save her."

"Freddy and Noah are part of this family?" We hear Kendall's voice say from behind us.

Hanna pulls away and says, "Yes. Yes they are."

Hanna grabs her car keys and her bag and says, "Now let's go save Ashley."

And with that, my determined, strong, courageous wife, opens the front door, takes a deep breath and walks out into the dark night with her head held high. How I admire her!

I usher Kendall and Kylie out of the house, their phones and handbags in their hands. This is going to be one of the most memorable nights of their lives... for the right reasons or for the wrong reasons... we will find out soon enough...

QOTD: How's life going?
AOTD: Good. Good. Good. School's busy and lots of drama with boys going on but besides that? Good!

Hello everyone! Bet you didn't expect me to come back with this two parter story did ya! So excited to write the next bit to this one! Plus, who is loving the way Haleb includes their kids and their hotties in all the drama! I sure do! Comment opinions! Thank Ya
-Hannah❤️