Haleb: Back to the Beginning...

Hanna strolled through the hallway of Rosewood High School with not a care in the world. Her head felt empty of worry, concern, doubt. What was left was contentment and peacefulness. Hanna liked this feeling... well sometimes she did. She quite likes the hustle and bustle and drama and excitement that was usually her life! She liked the life that was ... fangirling. Fangirling over boys and their hair. She liked browsing through the 'new in stock' racks in clothing stores and pretending to be in a Vogue Magazine!

She quite enjoyed the quiet life though. She hardly ever had 'the quiet life' so now it felt good to just think about... well... nothing!

Little did she know she wasn't following the Life Of Excitement... but the Life Of Excitement was following her...

As soon as she opened her locker and grabbed her Social Studies folder, she heard a voice from behind her say, "Hey petal. How'd you doing today?"

She spun around on her heel and came face to face with the boy that she had 'done it with' the two nights ago: Caleb Rivers.

She despised Caleb Rivers. With a passion.

But something happened two nights ago that made Hanna highly attracted to the long haired teen. Something that- when Hanna looked back on it- she didn't regret. Not one part of her regretted sleeping with Caleb Rivers. She felt kinda weird just admitting that but it was the truth!

"Hi Caleb." She slammed her locker door shut and turned her body to face him. "What'd you want?"

"What'd you want?" His voice rose and he chuckled slightly. "Thought you Rosewood girls knew how to be polite. Say 'how are you!' and all that stuff?" He said it as more of a question. Hanna felt her cheeks burning.

Though she didn't regret doing things with Caleb, she didn't know what they actually were. Does sex mean that you are suddenly girlfriend and boyfriend? Hanna didn't think so. She still thought of him as the sarcastic, hacker boy with the big mouth and silky long hair (that felt great in bed, but she didn't dare admit that)

Maybe they thought of each other in that way? Or maybe it was a 'slip up'? Mixed emotions and all that crap?

No! What happened between Hanna and Caleb was real! It is real! There was no denying that Hanna now liked Caleb as more than... friend! She would be kidding if she denied it. She didn't want to deny it. She wouldn't deny it!

"Sorry, I was kinda in my own wee world until you showed up. I wasn't expecting you to show up at my locker this morning or... anywhere else..."

Caleb looked at the ground nervously shuffling his feet. "Why?"

"You're really gonna ask me that question." Hanna replied.

"What'd you mean Han?" Caleb looked up at her with his chocolate brown eyes and asked.

"Caleb, we had sex the other night! We can't just pretend like it didn't happen!" Now it was Hanna that looked at the ground. She focused her eyes on a crisp packet that must've fallen out of her locker. "I don't want too."

Caleb lifted up Hanna's chin gently and they locked eyes with each other. "I don't want to pretend that it didn't either."

They stared longingly into each others eyes like they were staring up at stars on an Autumn night. Hanna couldn't move her body... not even an inch. She was paralysed by his beauty and the vibe that he was now letting off. She admired his calming, chilled vibe. It made her usually tense body relax. Maybe she did love Caleb Rivers. Never in a million years would she have even thought about 'doing it' with Caleb Rivers! But now that she had... she felt better than she could ever have imagined. She felt special to him. Finally, someone saw her for who she was in the inside and not on the outside. That was something else that Hanna admired Caleb for.

God, she loved this special boy... 

"Come to mine tonight," Hanna said not taking her eyes off the chocolate brown ones looking back at her.

Caleb smiled at her, clasped her hands around Hanna's bony ones and pulled her closer. "I thought your mum was in."

"She's out at a work conference in Philly so... I have the place to myself." Hanna grinned just thinking about what Caleb and her could be doing during this quiet time. It- for sure- wouldn't be a quiet evening. "Come over and we can... do something..."

Caleb bit his bottom lip while smiling at the over excited blonde. "Great. Sounds like a plan." He pulled away slowly from her grasp. Hanna bit her lip devilishly as she watched his graceful movements. "Seven do?"

"Yeah."

"I look forward too it..."

"So do I..." and with that Caleb walked off too class. Hanna watched his light, bouncy footsteps and couldn't help but smile.

He's an angel, she thought...

QOTD: Do you like Haleb Smut?
AOTD: YESSSS! It's like the best!

Hello! Sorry I haven't updated! School is eating up my brain! There is a part two coming to this baby Haleb story! Please comment if you want the second part to be SMUT! I quite like writing steamy scenes soooo ... I would love to write a proper Haleb smut! Comment, Vote... do all dat! Thank Yaaaaa!
-Hannah