Into the Future: Ezria- The Brightest Star in His Universe

"Ezra!" Aria shouted from the kitchen table at which Aria was seated. She had her laptop sitting in front of her and a cup of coffee in her 'I Love Being A Midget' mug.

She racked her brain for the next chapter of the sequel to the romance novel that she and Ezra were both working on. They took it in turns to write a chapter from their characters' point of view. Chapter 10 was her chapter. Chapter 9 introduced 'Elle' the mother of Aria's character 'Maria' Aria had not got a clue what to write next and she had been pondering for quite some time now. Luckily, Lucia and Isa- their two teenage daughters- were out at their Hip Hop Dance Class in the dance studio and they would be for another two hours.

The novel was basically Aria and Ezra's way of putting their personal lives into a story. They changed the character names and the stories ever so slightly just too add mystery and suspense as well as romance. So far she had been 'on the ball' as Ezra would say. She had written her chapters so fluently. Ideas just came to her like the click of a finger.

"Yeah babe," was Ezra's reply from their bedroom upstairs. He was currently "clearing" out his closet as Aria had instructed him to do. Apparently Ezra's closet looked like "a clothes bomb had given birth to another clothes bomb and they both just exploded at the same time." That was the descriptive way that Aria put it. (He thought it was both funny and creative)

Though, basically he was just singing at the top of his lungs while flinging shirts and jeans out of his closet then folding them and putting them back in again. It was more a cleaning effort than an actual 'throwing out shirts that don't fit' effort! Ezra was thoroughly enjoying himself nevertheless!

"I'm stuck!" Aria shouted, raking a hand through her newly dyed blonde hair.

"On what?" Ezra's said, muffling.

"My chapter..." Was all Aria needed to say to get Ezra's attention. He threw the remaining clothes onto the bed and hurried down to his stressed out wife.

He put his two hands on her shoulders, peered over them and looked at her screen.

"It's not going well then?" Ezra said taking a seat.

"Not at all..." Aria replied shaking her head. She held up her mug and said, "This is my third cup of coffee in the last hour and a half. What does that tell you!"

Ezra watched Aria's hand shake slightly and decided that she had had far too much coffee for a girl her size.

He gently placed his hands over Aria's shaking ones and said, "Relax... where have we gotten too?"

Aria sighed, "Alright so basically we have introduced Maria's mother Elle. We know that Elle is the reason that Maria's life has basically gone down the hole. Elle was a drug addict and her mother and father had had so many different problems regarding their health and marriage. This has sent Maria over the edge and she is now battling an eating disorder..." Aria explained. (A/N- you can kinda see where I have picked out Aria's own experiences and how I have included them in their novel? I hope so!)

Ezra nodded. "Uh huh."

"So what do we write next? I mean... Maria has obviously got your character Eli to help her through it but... what if he makes a huge gesture! One that knocks her off her feet but just enough that she will feel like she belongs in this world again! What if he like..."

"Takes her too the bar in which they met where he has filled the room with cinnamon candles and dangling stars and moons and fairy lights; where he has set a card on the exact spot on the counter at which the first met; one that explains how Maria is Eli's star? The brighest star in his universe? The centre of his universe?" Ezra took Aria's hand in his and squeezed it. She caught on to the fact that he was explaining the very night that Ezra took her to the Hollis Bar and gave her that very card. The card that made her feel a million feelings and emotions but yet she couldn't recognise any of them. The one that made her cry until she had no tears left and until she drenched Ezra's shirt till he had to ring it out later on that night. That was such a special, magical night! One that she could never forget!

Aria felt tears well in her eyes as she looked deep into Ezra's big ones. She smiled her contagious smile at him and he smiled back. A million thoughts were planted in her brain but not one of them was recognizable. The only one that washed over the rest was Ezra's beautiful face and the magical night that took place years ago but yet still felt like yesterday.

"You're special Ezra Fitz." She caressed his soft face, pulling him closer to her.

"You're perfect my little star..." Ezra planted his lips on hers, her hands on his face, drawing each other in. Their foreheads touched and it was like fireworks exploding all over their bodies like the ones on New Years Eve. Hundreds of little sparks flying between them. God, it was special. Ezra was special...

She pulled away for a second and said, "You're the brightest star in my Universe Ezra Fitz."

"You still remember that card?"

"Oh Ezra..." she sighed at him but smiled and said, "I could never forget it..."

QOTD: Favourite thing about Ezria?
AOTD: Their bond is so sweet and cute and unique in a way! Their relationship goals definitely✌🏻️👫

Ahhhh! All the Ezria feels right now! If you have read my first Ezria story (hopefully you have!) then you will know where this story has came from! I thought it was really sweet so... why not include it in the Into The Future series!In my opinion, Ezria and Haleb are definitely the most powerful ships in PLL! Love them both so much! Please vote and comment! Thanx!
-Hannah