Chapter Four

I was drinking Ginger Ale and I had to cough. It went up my nose... I can see Jesus...

Chase in the mm

Spiryt

As I drove, my phone vibrated in the cup holder and I flicked my eyes towards it as I drove up to the stop sign.

I picked it up and unlocked it to read the text.

༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆
From: Augg😩😎
3:56 pm
Hey beautiful❤️
༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆༚࿆༝࿆

I felt a smile creep up onto my face, despite my shitty day today.

I placed it back in the cup holder and continued driving with the intention of texting him back when I got home.

When I pulled up to my building, I decide to stop by the main office and tell them about my situation.

Parking my car, I stepped out and walked inside where the lady at the desk was sitting, talking with an older man, complaining about his upstairs neighbors.

"Their dog is peeing, through my ceilings!" He growled.

The lady looked irritated. "Alright sir, I'll call the head manager as soon as he gets off break."

The man scowled and left out of the office.

"Hello, can I help you?" She smiled at me.

"Oh yes. My name is Spiryt Elric, I live in apartment 603, I wanted to talk about my rent—"

As I spoke, she was typing into her computer.

"Oh, here you are. You were two months late on rent and this due... but don't worry. It's all taken care of." She smiled.

"What do you mean? You're kicking me out?"

She shook her head, with an obvious fake smile. "No... you were really close to being evicted, but, you seemed to get all of the money in on time."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Yes, now please. I have lunch break in a few minutes and I would love to get out before someone else walks in."

Rolling my eyes, I left out of the office and got back into my car.

I put it in reverse and backed out of the lot, then started towards my apartment building.

Making my way up to my door, I unlocked it, only to find out the lights were on.

I didn't leave them on.

I dropped my purse onto the counter and froze when I saw unmistakable dirty blonde head of hair, resting on my couch.

"Oh! You're home." He grinned.