prologue

A year ago

Dominic Storm pov

"Do you need me to bring these gifts inside for you sir?" My trusted chauffeur Larry asked loyally,after he had egressed the diver's seat and opened the door to make way for my exit. The man had doubled my age yet he was the nearest thing I had to family. I were a loner--perhaps even an anti socialist.

I had or needed no one but I loved Desire.

"No that will not be necessary Larry. Just ensure you make yourself comfortable until I return." I retrieved the red and white heavily fragrant flowers and the dark red velvet  box that housed the diamond bracelet. Desire loved diamonds after all they were a girl's best friend. Yes?

As I traipsed nearer to the brick mansion's bright red front door, the guards rushed out and erected themselves before me and they conducted a swift search.

They knew me well-- that I were harmless but they had to do what they had to do.

They finished their scrutiny and nodded after they discovered that I were clean as were the ordinary. I were free of a weapon every night I visited to the brothel.

Larry often carried the gun.

"When first I visited the 'Pretty Kittens House' two months ago I were an untouched virgin at the age of thirty years.

Nearly every of the ladies wanted to be the one who would pleasure me. I had the looks and the money but I instructed them to bring me their madame. Desire. They had all been sceptical at first however they had soon complied. I were seated into the leather couch while I awaited Desire's arrival and in the meantime sipped the glass of red wine brought to me by one of the waitresses. I checked the emails on my iPhone to pass the time.

After a short while the entire room went still and I removed my head from the phone screen to look in the direction all present were.

I had nearly choked on the drink when I witnessed the beautiful Ginger haired English woman dressed in skimpy white vintage lingerie standing onto the top of the wooden stair case.

My cock stiffened at her beauty and I were certain every man in the room had the same reaction. Unforseenly, I became envious at that thought although I were not aware of the reason as to why.

As a child I had often listen stories of praises about her striking beauty however I had thought it were most times hyperbolic. Now, I had seen it with my own two eyes, the tales were truthful.

I viewed as one of the women bowed then whispered something to her and she stared into my direction as if examining me, afterwhich she beckoned me to follow her.

------

"You are pure" she had remarked, running a long gracious forrfinger across full red lips which matched the colour of her nails. I nodded my head and stared into her charming grey eyes. Her trenchant English accent had only made her more bodacious and appealing.

"I will now begin to teach you how to pleasure a woman-- to no bounds. Strip!"

******

I benignly pushed the door open as I were taught and noted the bare woman  onto the bed. I patiently removed my shoes and placed the gifts onto the small glass table beside it,bowed and when she nodded,I extended my length onto the bed next toher.

She glided her fingers through my black mane,the nails grazing the scalp; much as a lover would  her man.

I had fallen in love with her. I had since the very moment I laid my gaze on her beauty. Despite the fact that she were twenty years my senior and I knew nothing about her.

"Tonight is our last night together darling."she moaned, unhurriedly unbuttoning my jacket.

"Desire whatever do you mean?" I questioned her, utterly stupefied,my voice faltering and dropping to a husky low whisper.

Were she saying she desired to see me no more?

"Darling you have been my pupil for two months. You are now a master of satisfaction. Its time I move on to another my dear."

"But Desire I love you "

"Darling that's not my problem. Now put on your shoes and leave. You have overstayed your time in this room." she said--her voice sweet yet stinging--brusing.

"Yes Desire."I nodded and did as she instructed,removing my frame from the bed, my heart breaking whilst I endeavored to persuade my self she were obly under the weather.

God knows deep down though, I knew this were the end.

Photo of Marshall

Photo of Marshall

Rayne Johnson pov

A year ago

I poked Marshall's sleeping form and when he didn't even shiver I came to the conclusion he was out cold. He had been in a drunken slumber so I knew he wouldn't hear us leaving the house.

I had wanted to escape long ago when the beatings commenced but he had threatened that if ever I tried to leave or reported the abuse he would locate our daughter and my self and murder us . So I stayed, not for me but for our child. Marshall Johnson didn't make empty promises and I didn't want him to hurt Mia. But today when he slapped our ten month old child and called her a whore I knew it was the final straw and I made up my mind to run. Tonight.

I met Marshall two years ago when I was twenty three years old while I were visiting my ailing mother at the public hospital. We had become fast friends and he offered me all the support I needed as I had no one with the exception of my ill mother. He had even footed her funeral expenses when she passed because at the time he were employed in a good business although he never  told me what he did.

I had already fallen for him by this time and he said he felt the same. While I mourned my mothers death he told me everything I wanted to hear. Six months after her passing he proposed and I said yes and then we had a small wedding. For the first year after I met him I was happy. Our relationship was like a fairy tale. I should have known it was too good to be true. So soon so fast. Then he lost his job and a week after that I found out I was pregnant. Everything soon changed.

Quietly I perambulated over to my daughter's crib and lifted her from it. I then wrapped two blankets around her. I hurriedly took up her baby's bag and packed it with clothes as it already had diapers and a bottle and then I quickly left the room. I briefly paused in the kitchen and retrieved her half tin of formula and walked out of the front door into the night.

I didn't care that in the morning Marshall would have a fit when he woke up and found Mia and I gone or that I had only three $10 bills and a few $1 bills I stole from my husband for the night I planned to escape. I didn't care that I only had the suit of clothes on my back. The only thing that mattered was getting away from that man and getting my child to safety. Tonight the former were only trivial matters.

******