Chapter 15

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistskes. Some things may even not add up.

Dominic Storm pov

I watched, a perpetual grimace carved onto my face, thoughts agone haywire, as mother and child noiselessly slumbered, pressed satin sheets which had previously covered their bodies in a neat and tidy way, now crumpled and uprooted as a result of the many times the pair haf twisted and turned. Yet, Mia had not slipped from her mother's embrace, not negligibly, not once. I sighed and uttered a mental curse when Rose released another unconscious mewl, perspiring as though the air conditioning unit had not been pwerfully circulating into the room.

God damn it! Were she having a tormenting vision? Releasing another frustrating exhale i crossed my arms over my chest when i felt another urge to hold them both, to comfort mother and child and assure them their days of heart aches and pain after this day are over. But i couldnt promise them that, at least now now, not yet.

"Larry," i choked. "We cant let them leave. "

The Englishman queried. "I know that sir. Are you going to keep Rose on as a maid or a helper? "

I remarked. "God! No Larry! Not after all they have endured. I doubt Rose has the strength or vigor to do any work. They will be guests in this mansion until they are able to go on their own."

"I cant believe a honorable man such as Richard would marry that bloody bitch. I saw the glares she gave to you st the dinner sir. She was eyesightingly fucking you before her husband. Not to mention the other times. Such a gal is capable of even murder and I suspect strongly she planted the jewellery in your girl's belongings."

A dry, humorless chuckle fell from my lips at the man's utterance. "Richard loves that woman so much Larry. He is blind as to how manipulative and deceitful his wife is."

"Rose is a wonderful woman who does not deserve any of this. "

I sighed once more. Let us speak outside of this room Larry. I dont want Rose to awake to find us in the room watching them sleep and then think that we are both creeps."

He chuckled. "Right you are boss. "

As Larry left, i cocked my head to view Rose and her "mini me" one final time and noticed Rose was now wide awake and were staring at me. "Um, hi." I scratched my head. "How are you feeling?"

She bit her lower lip and transferred her eyes as they glistened with unshed tears. She spoke quietly. Her voice timid yet grateful. "Th-- th--thank you for saving my Mia and me. Thank you so much."

We spoke for a while longer.

After the time we had finally located the kitchen, Larry laughing me to scorn, i searched for the pots and pans. Where did they keep those things?

"Sir you want us to cook? Bloody hell, Im english and i can barely boil water to make my self a cyp of tea. Do you know how to turn on the stove because God knows i cannot."

I released a silent laugh. "Larry, chill bruh. I got this covered. We are making our guests breakfast on our own. We can and we will."

"Sir, we cant fucking cook. Do you want us to kill our guests with our food? "

I sighed. This man, many a time was absolutely clueless. "Larry why do you think they created YouTube?"

Not even youtube or the cooking channel could have helped us prepare a palatable pot of food. And we nearly burned the place down. As we strolled to their room our hands holding trays. Larry laughing him self to a physical disability as i silently prayed they liked Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Let me know your thoughts my loves.

Vote, comment, share-- the works

Kisses.