chapter 12

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

Elena Blogandovich pov

"Get up,get up" I slapped the shoulder of the young woman, her face hibernating between the warmth of my inner thighs. I hissed, the sound as trenchant as the cutlery machine they used to slice diamonds. How in the name of Jesus Christ, the soon coming king were my husband and this bitch related. The gal did not even know how to sexually quench another woman.

Or perhaps she did nevertheless either way i could not arrive at the peak I so immensely desiderated. My mind would not rest, it was in a maddenening uproar of equally troublesome thoughts.

Why would the gorgeous,successful yet painstakingly humble Dominic Storm neglect my advances? He was quite the catch and I wanted my taste of him.

Without any forewarning my thoughts drifted to the night of the dinner and as if it were taunting me I quite vividly envisaged the hungry, desirable look into the man's eyes whenever a time his gaze would encounter the whoring scullery bitch. I angrily hissed as I slid on the sized 8 red bottom heels onto my foot. I have had enough of that irritating girl and my matted red lips transformed into a wicked smirk as I formulated my plan B.

Rose Jones pov
Mia giggled,squealing with childish as I tickled her sides. I laughed too,catching on to my daughter's happiness.

All of a sudden the shrill tone of Mrs. Blogandovich's voice screeched with unmitigated anger my name. "Rose! Come here this instant"

I rushed,My daughter hanging onto my hips towards the place from whence I heard my madame's voice,my heart thumping against my chest in fearfulness,the thumps as clangarous into my ears I thought I would be made hard of hearing,as for Mia she sobbed miserably, her tears searing the sleeve of my blouse.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Blogandovich." I said, my voice scarcely above a whisper.

"Gal, I called for you. Not you and that damn brat." She hissed, her beautiful,elegant face contorted with irritation.

"I'm sorry ma'am." Gliding softly my palm against my child's back, I pacified her and her tears soon subsided.

"Anyways I summoned you here because I cannot find my expensive pair of diamond earrings gifted by my husband. I strongly conjecture that it has been stolen by a member of the house staff,as we communicate, two private investigators are in your bed room searching your belongings. Rose you better pray it isn't found in your room for you best believe it won't be pretty, for you or for that bastard."

Guys I'm sorry for these really short chapters. I have been terribly busy these days.

Let me know your thoughts

Till next time my loves
Take care