chapter 4

Hello buttercups,

At the top is a photo of Lyanna Lynette who plays Rose Jones (Rayne Johnson).

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Somethings may even not add up.

Rose Jones (Rayne Johnson pov)

All of me, loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

And all your perfect imperfections

I give you all of me

You give me all of you

I noiselessly hummed the lyrics to one of my daughter's favourite songs as peacefully, she slumbered.I kissed her forehead and adoringly whispered. "I love you, my baby"

With a fastness equivalent to that of light,I readied myself and hurried to the dining room to have my morning meal and then to commence my duties for the day.

"Rose! " Mrs. Blogandovich's loud chilling voice screamed my name, halting my work. Her tone scarifying as if incognizantly I had disobeyed her.

I wracked my brain as I aspired to consider if somehow I had done anything to infuriate the woman .I had not--atleast not that I could think of.

"Coming Mrs. Blogandovich" I called and rushed to the study from where her voice had spoken. My heart throbbed against my chest,so loudly I felt as though I would be made deafened--just like it did whenever I would be in the woman's presence.

"Lock the door!" she hissed, the sound so sharp it could undoubtedly slice dried twigs, when I entered the astronomical room lined with shine dark wood bookshelves, neatly packed with countless volumes of literature-- new, old and rare.

She was perched gracefully against the desk, one smooth  leg over the other, a glass of champagne in one petite hand, her smart phone in the other.

She raised to her red lipsticked mouth the flute and took a small delicate sip as if to test the taste of the drink.

I only observed her,while she disregarded my presence for the time being-- tapping away at the screen of her cell. I was not nearly courageous enough to inquire for what purpose I was summoned.

The resplendent blonde haired English beauty placed eventually, her items on to the desk top and finally, she acknowledged me, running her tongue across perfect white teeth-- the deed showing signs of irritation; menace.

"What do you think of my husband Rose? "

I bit my lip in confusion and bafflement. Whatever did she mean?

"Ma'am? " I questioned becoming frightened as she took a few threatening steps towards me,the loud taps of her costly high heels against the hard wood floor deafening.

She held on to the collar of my dress and shoved me roughly into the compact wall-- so hard was the trauma, I felt as though my spine had cracked.

"I said, what the fuck do you think of my husband bitch?"

Mrs. Blogandovich had before physically abused me, many times, however what caused my blood to run cold was the multiplying aggravation that darkened her stunning green eyes, turning them black as charcoal. I had never before  witnessed her as enraged.

"I don't understand ma'am, "I stuttered, whimpering as I wiped my leaking eyes.

"Rose" the beautiful woman chuckled and shook her head, strutting back to the desk to retrieve her glass and took another graceful sip.

She licked her matted red lips,biting them as she did . "I will say this once more in the term little whores as yourself undoubtedly will understand. Do you want to fuck Richard? Are you longing for him? Would you wish to take my place as Mrs. Blogandovich? "

My eyes went wide, the size of satellite dishes and a soft gasp left my lips. How could she ever conceive that? "No ma'am, Mr. Blogandovich is like a father to me. "

She snorted and spat. "Oh, so my husband is your daddy? "

I hung my head, ashamed that she had twisted my words so. "I am sorry Mrs. Blogandovich."

An asphyxiated,choked sound emitted from my mouth as she she grasped my throat, her long red nails digging deep into the flesh as she threw down the empty glass at my feet. It shattered noisily into fine, numerous pieces.

"You best ensure you do not fuck with me Rose."she released me and then opened the door and stepped out onto the hall. "Now, clean that, maid"

-----
That night, I broke down and flooded the bed with my tears, the sheets becoming wet and soaked.

"Mama, " I cried, my hands covering my mouth to soften the sobs."I miss you so much".

Even as we barely survived living just above the poverty line my mother never failed to bring a smile to my lips. Even as we knew not where another meal was coming from, even as we went to bed with no food in our guts.

Mama had always encouraged me even as she laid dying on her sick bed. I had erred so many times in my life, At times I felt as though I failed her.

I closed my weeping eyes, aspiring to quell the thread of tears and mentally whispered the words she always spoke when ever I wanted to throw in the towel.

"One day it will get better, my child"

Did you enjoy this chapter?

Let me know in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and share with your friends

Fan me maybe?

Love you!