chapter 9

At the top is a photo of Kathlyn Celeste who plays Rose. If you remember correctly another person played her. I decided on a change.

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

Dominic Storm pov

God knows I had not been inclined nor able to transfer my lecherous, wanton stares. From the innocent, seductive sway of her generous hips to the way she bit her lips and descended her gaze whenever a time she would approach the table to the way her skin glowed underneath the light. What was her name, I endeavoured to question but I remained silent, mute, unspeaking only admiring her impeccable beauty. My cock hardened and I mentally beseeched for it to go down. What had this woman done to me? Not even Desire had aroused me so.

"Rose!" Mrs. Blogandovich hissed, causing my girl to jump slightly. "Scullery duties call, maid."

She whispered, her voice so quiet and submissive I wondered if she could ever speak higher, more convicting."Yes ma'am." And in her fastness to dash to see to her madame's demands, she knocked a flute from the table, bubbly drinks spilling over into my lap,soaking my front.

Her gorgeous face transformed into horrified distortions and water filled her arresting brown eyes, eventually the saline liquid commenced to stream and small hands quickly covered her full,lush mouth,silencing terrified gasps. She fell to her knees and with a fastness that had been nearly supernatural,she cleaned the splinters as though they were never there as she mumbled a billion and ten "I am sorry sir's"

"Never mind Rose." Her name tasted as sweet as melted chocolate on my tongue. "It is quite alright. Accidents occur all the time." That had not lessened the beautiful girl's sobs. That had demolished my heart.

"You fucking good for nothing bitch." I heard the blonde Madame mumble beneath her breath and then she addressed me, her gaze hungry, flirtatious-- seductive. "Come with me and I will fix you up so very good Mr. Storm." She licked her lips as she pronounced my name and I struggled to keep the contrnts of my stomach, in my stomach. Despite the fact that he were painstakingly unaware of his wife's shenanigans, her husband had been right at the table. "No,No it is quite alright Mrs. Blogandovich. Larry will assist me."

Richard shook his head and smiled kindly,nodding to the girl who had not raised her head once. "I'm sure Rose will be glad to help you."

Innerly I smirked,smiling. "Thank you so very much,sir."

I apologize for the over use of the bold prints. Please bear with me also I would like to express my appreciation for your patience.

Let me know your thoughts please.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow me maybe?

Till next time my loves,
Take care. 💜