chapter 10

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

Rose Jones pov

With trembling,perspiring hands,i dabbed at the gentleman's seared trouser with the damp cloth,eye water a thick,heavy and flowing curtain along my face. What had I done?

Transparently, the suit was expensive. Undoubtedly Italian made or so. If I spoiled it, where would I get the funds to replace such an expensive article mentally I debated,chastising my clumsy,nonsensical accident. It wasn't a wonder Mrs. Blogandovich despised me so or why Marshall had treated me as he had, as though I were nothing-- as though my existence were an error -- I was so stupid and foolish; a bird brain. I hiccuped,chewing onto my hellaciously quaking lower lip,desiring nothing greater than to just vanish into thin air,away from the handsome man with the arresting,crippling but very kind stare. I babbled like a brook, not pausing for air even one time."Sir please pardon my clumsiness I am sorry for ruining your clothes I will repay you sir I promise that I will do my very--"

He calmly interjected,his smooth,bottomless voice comforting and he glided ever so delicately,so graciously his royal blue satin handkerchief underneath my eyes cleaning the tears which shamelessly escaped all the same. He smiled, teeth perfectly glistening as sterling, white pearls . "Don't cry Rose, it is quite alright. If you stop your sobbing, then we will be even. Deal?"

I smiled and grasped his large outstretched hand,taking it into my smaller one,shaking it. The upward curve of my lips was by no means pretentious . "Deal."

A soft,genuine laugh left my mouth when he grinned and 'silent-screamed',"yaaay".

Later that evening as Mia fell asleep, cradled into my arms,her small head resting onto my bosom, my thoughts drifted to the man who had been so soft and good to me and I smiled,kissing my daughter's forehead. With the exception of Mr. Richard no other stranger had ever treated me as such and I couldn't even remember the young man's name,ruefully I thought a frown forming onto my lips. I knew it was a D something. Was it Dylan? No that was not it. Drake? I also doubted that also. Was not Drake an artiste or an actor or something like that. I wracked my brain for other D names but none seemed befitting. Then without any forewarning, like a thief in the night,it came to me.Dominic was his name not Dominic? Yes I thought my lips forming into a happy,victorious smile as I resettled my slumbering daughter into her own bed. Mister Dominic Storm, that was the kind,handsome man's name.

Dominic Storm pov

"Larry please stop staring at me like that." I could not tame the perpetual smile which had housed itself onto my face since we returned home. Roses were so beautiful and desirable, were they not?

Larry released a low rumble and quipped."When you have removed that creepy grin from your face then I will sir."

I pouted, duplicating the way in which he spoke. "Your accent is bloody annoying,mate."

Laughing lowly, the Englishman took a swig of his liquor and smirked,his voice tormenting me. "Thinking of any particular flower at this hour sir? I know I am." It were many a time scarifying how well this man knew me. It was annoying as well as heavily disturbing.

I fail to perfect a frown, the smile still evident."Fuck off Larry. Leave this mansion now! You are fired!"

The man released a thunderous laugh,downing the remainder of his drink. "You crack me up sir."

As I rested in bed that night, the woman wouldn't leave my mind and every thought of her caused my groin to throb harder. I was so fucking aroused. I glided my hands inside of my boxer shorts,grasping my hardened Length,stroking it, bringing my self to the release I so tortuously desired, envisaging the face of Rose, the most beautiful flower.

Let me know your thoughts.
Till next time my honey bunches
Take care 😗