chapter 17

Things  will commence to pick up from here, this story has been drawn out for too long.

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up. 

Let me put this out there, all books are heavily explicit so if you aint comfortable with that or you underaged please make an exit. Thank you.

Dominic Storm pov

Groaning,  I pulled my quaking lower lip between my teeth and pulled, in deep concentration and restlessness as I laid, scantily clad in a pair of underpants,sprawled onto the king-sized bed, previously ironed satin sheets now in a crumpled state, partially hanging from the bed. I closed my eyes but slumber was evanescent, the need to touch my sexy house guest was more than a little bit over powering,so strong it was it felt as strong it was it fwlt as though it would soon asphyxiate me.

But how would I approach her? How could I when she would not even look at me?

I was sick and tired and exhausted of being sick and tired and exhausted as a result of these wet dreams, soon I was going to rub out my hand middle,jerking off to the sounds of her melodious pleasured cries from my nightly visions.

I released a second groan. Would Rose be willing to grant my desires despite the fact that she was so bashful, so shy?

When she couldnt even spare me a moment's glance before he cheeks were rendered enflamed which after she immediately casted her honey gaze.

But still, I counceived with finality,how would i know if I never approached her.

I left the bedroom in time to see my Rose walking from the kitchen a glass of milk securely cluched into her hand hold. The gown night she wore was so thin I could see her nipples protruding. She must have thought no one would have seen her,the halls of the mansion were usually vacant at this time of the night. The staff were in their respected quarters and the gaurds at their stations. I bit my lip as my beautiful flower rubbed at the nape of her neck and bit my lip, the action causing her heavy breasts to rise.  God. She was so tempting.

"Hey, " I released as she passed where I stood. "are you ok?"

"Mr Dominic Storm, "she gasped,clearly startled by my unannounced presence,her eyes wide and the glass rattling in hwr hands. Usually when she addreseed me it would be as Mr. Domimic or Mr. Storm but never Mr. Dominic Storm. "Im sorry, I just went to the kitchen to have a glass of milk because I couldn't sleep" "Im sorry" she apologized again.

I chuckled. My girl was so damn shy and I would be damned if my did didn't harden at the thought if she was as timid when she was being brought to the heights of pleasure.

Would she close her eyes tightly as she aspired to stifle her moans or would she be wanton as she came,her bashfulness now casted aside? In my dreams she had been a screamer.

"Rose?" I spoke softly her name,as she sat down, stealing swift glances at me. I used a finger,raising her chin. I had to make my move now. "Do you think of me when you are alone in your room bare beneath your nightgown,when Mia is asleep and the lights are turned off?"

She pulled her quaking lip between her teeth and lowered her eyes once more. But then she answered,her voice a low whisper, "yes".

I choked. I might have climaxed then. "What do you think of me?"

She bit her lips again. I begged her. "Please stop doing that." I took her trembling hands, setting down her untouched drink. "Answer me please. I promise I wont hurt you."

She was so timid.

She spoke sedately,not meeting my eyes. "Im sorry I know its wrong and I shouldnt but when I think of you, I think how kind and good you are to Mia and me."

"Rose." I whispered. "Why are you sorry that you think of me? What are the thoughts that you have that you shouldn't be having?"

She replied. "I think things that make me wet and sometimes I use my fingers. And when I am coming I imagine its your face im sitting on or your...." she didn't continue,too timid to.

"My what Rose?" I gently prodded.

"Your dick,"

I pronounced her name once more. She raised her tear filled eyes.

"Im sorry. "she stuttered. "I know it's wrong. "

"No it's not wrong Rose. Please don't be sorry. I dont want you to be. "

Her ensuing words startled me. "Can i kiss you please? Since the first time i saw you i have wondered what it would be like to feel your mouth on mine? I wanted to ask you a long time but I was really scared. I didnt know if--"

"Rose stop talking please and let me kiss you...please. "

Mr. Dominic Storm is so polite.

Let me know your thoughts in the comment section and dont remember to vote.

thanks much hannies