The Unquiet Dead

"Hold that one down!" The Doctor told Rose

"I'm holding this one down,"

"Well, hold them both down,"

"It's not going to work," Rose tried to stretch across half the console when the button pressed down itself. She looked across the console at Tia "Show off,"

"Oi!" The Doctor shouted "I promised you a time machine and that's what you're getting. Now, you've seen the future, let's have a look at the past. 1860. How does 1860 sound?" Tia shrugged

"What happened in 1860?" Rose voiced

"I don't know, let's find out. Hold on, here we go!" everyone fell to the floor.

"Blimey!"

"You're telling me." Tiaalen groaned

"Are you all right?" The Doctor voiced

"Yeah. I think so," Rose stated

"Nothing broken," Tiaalen informed

"Did we make it? Where are we?"

The Doctor looked at his scanner "I did it. Give the man a medal. Earth, Naples, December 24th, 1860,"

"That's so weird." Rose marveled "It's Christmas,"

"All yours,"

"But, it's like, think about it, though. Christmas. 1860. Happens once, just once and it's gone, it's finished, it'll never happen again. Except for you. You can go back and see days that are dead and gone a hundred thousand suns ago. No wonder you never stay still,"

The Doctor put an arm around Tia's shoulder "Not a bad life," he stated

"Better with three. Come on, then," Rose headed for the doors

"Hey, where do you think you're going?"

"1860,"

"Go out there dressed like that, you'll start a riot, Barbarella. There's a wardrobe through there. First left, second right, third on the left, go straight ahead, under the stairs, past the bins, fifth door on your left,"

Tiaalen looked up at the Doctor "You will allow me to wear my outfit,"

The Doctor looked her in the eyed "Your jedi mind tricks don't work on me," he pushed her towards Rose "Hurry up!"

Tiaalen pouted and Rose smirked "Come on,"

"Why does everything have to be so...bushy," Tia pouted

"This looks cute ," Rose told her as she held it  out, but Tiaalen crossed her arms "Come on...you want to explore the world don't you?" she huffed and took it from Rose "That a girl,"

you want to explore the world don't you?" she huffed and took it from Rose "That a girl,"

(left outfit)