Boom Town Pt. 2

The Doctor watched as Jack sat across from Tiaalen, the two of them were sitting at a separate table then the group, and despite the Doctor's tries to get the waitress to allow them to move tables together, the waitress wouldn't have it, that and the tables were bolted to the ground

Rose looked across at the Doctor as his face held a frustrated look. "Let her have this moment," she told the Doctor. "Besides how long's it been since you've seen her smile like that?"

The Doctor turned to Rose to reply only to be distracted by the laughs coming from the Jedi's table.

"I swear, six feet tall and with big tusks," Jack retold a story

"You're lying through your teeth!" Tiaalen laughed

"I mean, it turns out the white things are tusks and I mean tusks! And it's woken, and it's not happy,"

"How could you not know it was there?"

"And we're standing there, fifteen of us, naked,"

Tiaalen spit out her drink as she became flustered with her imagination at the notion "Naked?!"

"And I'm like, oh, no, no, it's got nothing to do with me. And then it roars, and we are running. Oh my God, we are running! And Brockovich falls, so I turn to him and I say..."

"I knew we should've turned left!" Tiaalen burst out laughing

"That's my line!" Jack pouted

"I don't believe you." Tia said shaking her head "I don't believe a word you say ever. That is so brilliant." Tiaalen smiled as she put her drink close to her mouth as she looked over the rim "Did you ever get your clothes back?" having heard enough of the duo's conversation, The Doctor snatched a newspaper from the man at the next table and read it.

"No, I just picked him up went right for the ship, full throttle. Didn't stop until I hit the space lanes. I was shaking. It was unbelievable. It freaked me out, and by the time I got fifteen years away I realized I'm like this,"

"And I was having such a nice day," The Doctor claimed, causing Tiaalen and Jack to look over at him as he held up the front page of the Western Mail, with the picture a photographer took of Margaret. It was enough for Tiaalen's blood to run cold.

***

"According to intelligence, the target is the last surviving member of the Slitheen family, a criminal sect from the planet Raxacoricofallapatorious, masquerading as a human being, zipped inside a skin suit," Jack informed.

"Okay, plan of attack, we assume a basic fifty-seven fifty-six strategy, covering all available exits on the ground floor. Doctor, you go face to face. That'll designate Exit One, Jack and I'll cover Exit Two. Rose, you Exit Three. Mickey Smith, you take Exit Four." Tiaalen ordered, "Have you got that?"

"Excuse me." The Doctor said, "Who's in charge?"

"Sorry. Awaiting orders, sir,"

"Right, here's the plan." The Doctor paused "Like she said. Nice plan. Anything else?"

"Present arms," Jack ordered

Everyone, except Tiaalen, pulled out a mobile phone.

"Ready," The Doctor said

"Ready," Rose said

"Ready," Mickey said

"Ready. Speed dial?" Jack asked

"Yup," The Doctor replied

"Ready," Rose said

"Check," Mickey said