Bad Wolf [5]

The Doctor was slammed roughly against a gate as he was searched. The Doctor was completely unresisting, past caring.

The sonic screwdriver was wrenched from his pocket.

The Doctor was turned roughly back to face the security guard, who brandished it in his face.

"Can you tell us the purpose of this device, sir?" A Guard asked the Doctor "Can you tell us how you got on board?"

"Just leave him alone," Lynda argued

The Guard grabbed Lynda's chin "I'm asking him. Sir? Can you tell us who you are?"

The Doctor's mug shots were taken, front and both profiles.

"You will be taken from this place to the Lunar Penal Colony, there to be held without trial. You may not appeal against this sentence. Is that understood?"

A second guard unlocked the cage to let his colleague out.

"Let's do it," The Doctor simply told Jack.

Jack lead the fight out. He punched and kicked his way through the gate. Jack tossed one guard aside, the Doctor throwing another easily against the wall, knocking him out.

The two guards were knocked out and Jack reclaimed his Defabricator while the Doctor retrieved his sonic screwdriver.

Lynda took the guard's weapons.

***

"Clear the floor." A man, Pavale, ordered as he sounded the alarm "He's on his way up here with a gun!"

"This is an emergency! You've got to close the lift!" A woman echoed the orders to the controller

"All staff are reminded that solar flares commence in delta point two," the controller reported

"Never mind solar flares, he's going to kill you!" Pavale exclaimed

All the staff turned around when the lift doors opened, and the Doctor, Jack and Lynda all walked out, armed to the teeth.

"Okay, move away from the desk! Nobody try anything clever. Everybody clear. Stand to the side and stay there," Jack ordered

"Who's in charge of this place?" The Doctor demanded

"Nineteen, eighteen," The Controller counted down

"This Satellite's more than a Game Station,"

"Seventy-nine, eighty,"

"Who killed Rose Tyler and Tiaalen Lawbro?"

"All staff are reminded that solar flares..."

"I want an answer!"

"Occur in delta point one,"

"She can't reply." Pavale intervened resulting in the Doctor aiming his weapon towards him "Don't shoot!"

"Oh, don't be so thick. Like I was ever going to shoot," The Doctor threw his weapon at Pavale "Captain, we've got more guards on the way up. Secure the exits,"