Long lost daughter ( Voldemorts daughter fanfic)

It was a warm summer night, with soft wind blowing softly. A girl with jet black hair lay on a park seat with only a small blanket wrapped around her. She looked no older then sixteen.

A man with hair as white as snow with the longest beard the girl had ever seen walked up to her. She did not move or even attempt to get away she just stared at the man with pure hatred.

"What do you want." She snapped bitterly. The man with the long beard starred at her, as if seeing a ghost.

" I am Albus Dumbledore and I'm here to take you to a warm lovely house." He said.

"And why would I follow you stranger?" She said in a snidey voice.

"Because I know your secret." The man said with a twinkle in his voice. The girl shifted and standed straight up. She started looking for any way to get out.

"And don't bother. Hold onto my arm and this will be settled easily." She didn't know what to do so she just ran off. Then the man was in front of her.

"That's not fair. I haven't done anything, I've lived in secret and tried to survive on the street for my whole life so I wouldn't have t deal with you. That was the deal so leave me alone. I'm sixteen now, near;y seventeen. Nearly old enough to be an adult to look after myself in the wizerding world." She said in a fast panicked voice.

"There will be no need for any struggle our last deal has to change, sorry." He said. She then held onto his arm and felt the strange sensation of being pulled through a tube.

When they landed she stumbled a bit but then gained composure. She looked back at the man and gave him a hateful glare.

"I trusted you and you bring me here. What, what if he finds me. That's why I left the wizading world, I, I....." She rambled on.

"That's why you're here, he's back." She stared at the man.

"You said I'd always be safe." She accused him.

"That's why I brought you here, so you could be safe." She stared at him.

"Uh, am I interupting something?" She turned and saw a man with brown hair and eyes twinkled like they saw something awful.

"You, you work for him," she then turned Dumbledore. "I trusted you, you where meant to help me so I wouldn't be stuck with him, I don't want to go back there." She yelled.

"She doesn't know Albus." Sighed the man.

"Don't know what Dumbledore?"

"That he's innocent Desdemona." Said Dubledore.

"Don't call me that." She snapped

"I don't understand why you hate the name." Replied Dumbledore.

" He named me that because it means of the devil, in his mind, means daugter of the devil." She replied.

"You'll be coming to Hogwart." Said Dumbledore. "Under the name of Selena Edwards, a pure blood."

She turned back to Dumbledore and said,

"fine."

....................................................................

A week later.

Desdemona POV

The aurors don't like me and I don't blame them being who I am. This red headed family have come and you should see the way they look at me, well the parent, the kids don't know me.

I kind of started getting used to sleeping on the bed but it's a bit uncomftible sleeping on something you've never slept on before.

I started loosing track of time when I heard this boy yelling. I was curios so I tried to find where the sound was coming from. i came to this door that was already open and then opened it up more. This boy with black hair and green eyes with glasses on his nose turned to me.