Messing with the Mind

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!

So it's been a while since I've uploaded any new chapters to any of my stroies and I'm truely sorry but family crises had happened a little while ago so I haven't had any inspiration at all. I'd also like to know is anyone would care if I hold this story for a while as I just don't have time for it right now but might later in the year but if you're really interested in this story then please by all means tell me and I'll continue updating it. I'll now lt you enjoy this chapter and finish my Authors note.

...................................................................................

Memories, they come in little snippets and then it turns into a tital wave, at least that's what I was told would happen. But what I've never understood is how someone could manipulate a wizards brain like that. Yet here I am not understanding a thing and no memories had come to save me, it was just a feeling like I was lost but could remember walking past a area by smell and that's all. It's not a Metaphore though, I was lost but I was lost in myself. So why am I finding myself saying yes when I can't remember a thing it's all just a feeling, nothing more.

"You......" He swalled and then tried again. "You really do remember me."He tried again and succeeded.

He looked truely happy to know I remembered him but as soon as the smile appeared it was gone.

"What are you doing here then, how do you even remember this place?"

"I don't know, I just run away and this looked abandoned, I'm sorry." I heard the word flow out my mouth with-out even thinking about it.

"Of cource not." He mumbled to himself, I don't think he even meant for me to hear that.

He then started placing the room with his hands behind his head. I felt really awkward so I looked at the floor. After awhile I got sick of just sitting there waiting for something to happen so I tried to sneak out whle his back was facing the apposite way from me.  I put my hand on the handle and twisted it but not before he said something.

"Obliviate." He whispered and the second I was out the door I remembered nothing of what just happened.

"Where am I?" I wispered to myself.

........................................................................

Third person's POv

She walked and walked not noing where to go, found an old swing set and sat on it. Everything seemed out of order in her head, like the past day was a fazz in her head. She continued walking later on and found something odd about a particular steet, it had the numbers number thirdteen and number fifteen but it had no number fourteen. Then something happened she could now remember,

Number fourteen Grimald place

...........................................................................

Yes I know it's really short but I felt like I owed you something so here you are, sorry.