Waking up

They all stared at me in pure shock. No-one said anything, all they did was stare, looking at each other trying to figure something out. It wasn't until the man with black shaggy hair that I couldn't remember.

"Don't worry about it, you only just met me." He said with a look of care free nature.

I didn't worry about it too much and left to go back to the room I had roomed in hhe other night. As I was walking down the stair two ginger hair twins appeared in front of me.
"You're back!" They both said together.

I remembered these two. Gred and Feoge, or was it Fred and George.The second makes more sense.

"We were starting to think..." One started, "that you weren't coming back." Finished the other.

I was't shore what to say. Was I going to say the flat out truth or a lie. It wasn't like these boys meant anything to me anyway, so why do I care?

"Yeah, I thought it might be a good thing to actually come back here." I lied. I didn't even know this place at at moment until I stumbled upon it.

"If you wouldn't mind, I really need to get some sleep, sorry." I said and then started walking off.

"But it's only ten in the morning." They said together.

I nearly turned around but the Hough of a bed and a pillow under my head sounded really nice.
"Sorry boys." I said and then continued down the hall until I came across the familiar door.

I slowly opened the door and walked in. Everything was as it was, everything but something new was in the room. It was a picture of....... Of me, when I was a three. I was running around or trying to, smiling at anything and everything. A small smile found its way to my lips. How much I wished to be that care free again. To be able to run around with no worry, no-one trying to hunt you down. How lovely it would be to be that girl again.

I put down the photo and sighed. But I can't let myself to believe such things or to hope for something that will never be. Life is unfair and unjust why should I get a better deal then anyone else. I mean I'm lord Voldemort's daughter, the only Salazar Syltherin heir with all their soul.

No I don't deserve such a life, I deserve to be punished and for that I have.

I laid down on the bed and took in the comfy mattress. It still didn't feel right to me, to have such a nice bed after living on the streets or a run down house. I had, had enough with hinging and just wanted some sleep. I closed my eyes and hoped for sleep to take me.

.............................................. " Hello?" Someone said as they knocked on the door.

I sighed in frustration, get up and opened the door.

"What?" I said with attitude to the person in front of me.

It was the man I couldn't remember, the one that said me had only just met. What was her doing here then if we had only just met.

"Sorry I'd didn't know you were sleeping but we had lunch ready." He said.

"Well I'm not hungry so.." Unfortunately my tummy grumbled so my argument for being in solitude was over.

The man lifted one eyebrow as if questioning me.

"Fine I'll be down in a minute." I said and then closed the door.

........................................................................

Lunch was quite awkward. No-one really said anything to me besides the twins. They all were just whispering to each other and in Harry Potter's case looking and probably talking about me. The man with. La k hair that I didn't remember turned out to be Sirius Black.

He tried to get a conversation started with me but he never really knew how to start it so he gave up. I found out his name because of Harry when he asked Sirius something.

It didn't take me long to eat my serving and then be able to excuse myself but with my luck the twins stopped me.

" hey, D where are you going?" They said together.

" D?" I asked with a little bit of a bitter tone.

" yeah your nick-name." Said Fred.

" do you like it?" Asked George.

"no so please don't ever call me that again." I said back to them.

I started to go back to my room for actual sleep but then the twins had to say one more thing.

" what about Dessy." They said together.

I continued on walking to my room and never looked back. I opened the door and walked trying to figure out where I'd heard that name before.

I gave up and went to try to go to sleep. It wasn't until I was at the brink of sleep when I remembered.

" Dessy." Said a familiar voice

..............................................................................

So I've finally updated, yay! I'm sick of making excuses for myself but I have just had a death in my life but I think that's why I've finally updated. Thank you to everyone that's still keeping up with me, I know I said to last time but I'll say it again I do have a story line planned and I can't wait to show it to you. So what do you thonk's going to happen next?