putting the pieces together

When you see this symble (*) it means to play the song, it just makes the scene that much better. So if you could play it and get a better expeirence that would be great. Also please read this short paragragh when there is one all the time because they're really important other wise I'll not have them up. With-out further adue, chapter two, putting the pieces together. 

...............................................................................................

Desdemona POV

(*)I hate my life, it's not fair. I'm Lord Voldemort's daughter for crying out loud. In all my years of living on the street I didn't cry once. I was left to fend for myself and be strong but now everything's falling to pieces I just want to cry and then when I pick up the pieces and try to put them together the more pieces get destroyed.

I want to scream so everyone knows how hard this is for me and this face is so fake. That there's nothing real to it besides the eyes. A muggle saying says they're the window to your soul, well, I think it goes like that.

I heard a knock on the door and stayed exactly the way I am, I couldn't care less what anyone thought, just as long as they didn't kill me.

"Go away." I said loud enough for who ever was on the other side of the door to hear.

Yet who ever was on  the other side of the door didn't listen or was death, I'll go for the ealier I think. They sat on the end of the bed and started talking.

"We heard screaming..." It was the twins, then the other twin starting talking. "So we thought we should see what happened."

I'm not one to complain or put anything down and I hate people seeing me weak. I've learned my whole life to ignore what happens around me and to get unnotice but something always seems to go wrong everytime. It's not fair. I hate myself, my life and then I see people complaining about some little thing that may or may not be happening and it annoys me  so much and I hate it.

right now I couldn't careless that someone saw me down. That I wasn't at my strogest. I just needed everything to stop, my pride, the people around me, my life but no-one seems to understand.

"I can't, I just can't." I said looking down and started to cry.

"We're not taking no as a answer." They said in synk.

"I don't know what's wrong with me but I can't keep lying to everyone. I'm not alright, I have a death threat right above my head and everyone seems to hate me or want to use me because of who I am, I hate it." I said while crying.

I felt something tounch my arm firmly but I didn't care, I'm just so confused. Images started forming in my head and the it felt like a whole swoom of ravins started attacking. I screamed out in pain and started clutching my head.

"make it stop, please make it stop." I screamed.

I started crying more and it seemed like it wouldn't stop. More images started flying in and it hurt so badly.

"Kill me, please make this pain go away!" I whimped. Wait was that my voice. More words started filling my head.

I felt someone hold onto me but I couldn't care less, this thing in my head was taking uo all my attention.

"I'm so sorry." I heard someone whisper but I couldn't make out who it was.

Nothing made sense in my head. Nothing could ever make sense with this much pain. I scream even more because this is crazy. munch more then someone like me can take. It seems as if all of this happened in a couple of minuyes but it really happened for a couple of seconds.

  All the pain seemed to go away at that moment and then I was left with what it meant.

"Are, are you alright?" One of the twins asked.

I relized I awoke to me in one of their arms I'm not sure which one it was though.

"No." I said, barely above a whisper.

"Do, you want to talk about it......." One of them said. "Or do you want something to cheer you up?" The other twin said.

"First of all, I need to know who's who." I said snifflly.

One of them then get off me and introduced himself.

"Well I'm Fred.."The boy with dimples said and he smiled. "And I'm George, the better looking twin." George said then winked.

"In your dreams." Said Fred.

So it was Fred holding me.This got me to smile, maybe my time here won't be so bad after all.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry for the long wait and I know it's short but here it is and another chapter should be up soon.