Finding a way back

So I'm back and got some inspiration! Oh and by the way I'm writing this all on a iPad so writing on here can be a bit tricky. As this book is my most liked book I thought I should consist rate on this one instead of the others.Anyway let get to the story.
.........................................................................................................

The houses all started to shift like an earthquake and when it was finally over I was it. His was his home, his name I forgot but it was his. Well it's the black house, so that makes him and Bellatrix related.
Flash back

She said the curse that's worse then death, worse then the imperial curse. It's words burned in me and made me wish for death yet nothing would come out of my wish. I guess I wasn't good enough for such things. The pain kept getting worse and there was no way for me to yet used to this curse but the still tried and tried again everyday. Why?

End of flashback

I shuddered at the memory of Bellatrix and hoped never to see her again.

The door suddenly open and there was mad eye moody glaring back at me through his normal eye and his not so normal eye.

"You decided to come back did you?" He growled at me, how creepy.
"It's not like I had anywhere else to go." I said airily back to him.

He said nothing back to me but started to walk back into hr house, with-out closing the door and I just followed him in.

"Close the door." He said to me.

So I did as I was told and continued following him until we got to the stair case which Leeds up to the room I was using last.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked me.
"Up." I answered back.
"Well you're coming down to the order first to talk about a few things." He said.
"I guess I have no choice in the matter, do I?"I asked him but really it was a theatrical question.

He just continued walking towards the dinning room and I followed. He opened the door and nearly everyone I knew from the door was there. They were all in hushed whispers until we walked in and every eye was on me, great. I just stared at the floor and refused to say anything. I stood like this until a man asked,
"Where did you go?"

"Um, where did I go?" They all looked at me.
"I, I can't remember, I just remember walking out of here and then finding myself at a abandoned house and then I was at a park and then I walked here and remembered something." I said.

"What did you remember?" Said a man with messy brown hair and scars all over him.
"This house and then other things." I answered.

"What other things." Said another man who I couldn't recall ever knowing his name.
"People's name's like," I pointed to mad eye moody. " creepy mad-eye moody."

I got a smirk from this man that I couldn't name. Though no-one else in the room laughed at it or find it funny at all, no other smirks besides his.

His smirk was nothing like Draco's though, Draco's were fall of malice and this man's was full of warmth.

I didn't realise they were talking to me until I heard my name.
"Sorry what?" I questioned.
"Do you remember his name?" Said the man with the scars.
"Who's?" I asked.
The man pointed to the man I could recall the name of. "His."

This man I couldn't recall was not Sirius at all before this and now we looked quite serius, almost as if this was the most important thing in his life.

"No, why?"

Sorry to end here but I like ending there. So it's a short chapter but at least it's something. Did you guys get the puns I put in place by a
Most accident?
Did you like this short chapter or did you expect something else. Tell me what you think with that comment box down below.