Four

I went straight to the door and turned to the Avengers, making sure they were following me before I slipped into the hallway.

I started sniffing the ground and trotted over to a door and sat by it.

Steve moved ahead of everyone, twisting the knob of the door. Morons. The door was unlocked.

Steve went in and grabbed his shield, Hawkeye his bow, Ironman and War Machine their suits, Thor his hammer, Natasha all of her knives and pistols, the Winter Soldier his rifle, and Falcon his wings.

Everyone else either didn't have weapons or their weapons were in their suits.

I barked hearing gunshots outside and ran out the door with the Avengers not far behind.

I ran to the outside door, tackling a man to the floor. I ripped into his arm violently with a feral sounding snarl.

The Avengers caught up and joined the smaller fight.

When it was finished, Jordan motioned to the door and said, "Bullet, sniff 'em out,".

I trotted to the door and sniffed at the base and peered through.

There was no one I could see but I could smell a few people upwind of us.

I growled and paced along the door.

Jordan understood the signal, "Snipers," he announced, looking to the Winter Soldier.

The man nodded his head and went to a hole in the wall, laying down to conceal himself further.

He looked through the scope and fired once before moving the gun again, firing another shot. He repeated this four times before he nodded his head, "It's safe now, I double checked,". Getting up and returning to the group.

Jordan looked at me and I sniffed under the door again and looked up at Jordan sitting down to tell him I didn't smell anything.

Jacob opened the door and I darted out first.

Everyone followed me to the forest.

We were hiking to the jet when I stopped, something wasn't right.

I raised my tail to tell them to stop and Jordan held out his arm to make everyone stop.

My ears twitched as I scented the air. I flattened my ears with a growl, running to the right.

I ran into a man, whom was most definitely not on our side, and his canine.

I latched onto the mans arm and he gave a loud cry of pain.

The other dog latched onto my back leg.

I released the other canine's handler with a yelp before I turned on him.