Five

I heard my team running in my direction.

I started fighting the dog while the man ran in the opposite direction.

He didn't get very far, and the dog didn't last very long before I had him on his back. The dog was kicking my stomach to try to get me to release his throat.

I jerked my head and his movements stopped.

Jordan whistled gaining my attention and simply said, "Bullet, fetch,".

I barked and ran in the direction of the man who escaped, kicking up dirt on the way.

I caught up to him easily and tackled him to the ground biting his forearm. I jerked my head from side to side, making sure he stayed down.

I barked loudly before reattaching myself to his other arm which had a knife in it. He dropped the knife.

I moved, kicking it away and bit him harder.

I heard my team arrive and the Black Widow handcuffed the guy and pulled him up.

I barked and felt Jordan put my leash back on the back of my vest, "Heel," he ordered.

I darted to his left side and sat down.

"I take it you guys can handle him, let's get to the jet," Jordan said with a nod and continued to walk to the jet.

When we got there Jacob opened the back hatch, waving everyone in.

I ran in and laid down behind the pilots chair where I'd been assigned and watched everyone else come aboard.

Hawkeye offered to drive the jet, which we allowed.

Anthony put Dustin on a gurney and Ironman closed the back hatch, "Take it easy," Anthony requested of Hawkeye, who nodded and started taking off.

Jordan took off his heavy gear and put it on his seat and kneeled beside me. He unstrapped my vest and set it aside.

I looked up at him, panting.

He turned his head, "Anthony," who didn't even have to ask what he needed he just through some gauze over his shoulder, which Jordan caught.

I rolled onto my side to let Jordan work and gave a small whimper when he dumped some disinfectant on the wound.

"I know," I heard him mutter to me quietly, no one else heard.

"She needs stitches, through and through,".

Anthony turned his head and offered a clean needle and thread still working on Dustin with one arm.

Jordan got up and took the supplies before going back and continuing to work on me.

"What branch are you in?" Falcon spoke up.

"We're marines, this is my canine Bullet. Anthony's our medic, Jacob's the techy, and I'm the leader." Jordan informed him as he finished stitching up my shoulder and started wrapping it.

"We've been at it for the past... What four years Jacob?"

Jacob hummed in response, "Four years next month,".

Falcon whistled, "Long time in the service,".

Jacob was sitting in the corner messing with junk he kept in his bag.

Ironman was watching him along with the Hulk, who was in his human form.