Twenty-Nine

Another month passed and I felt very bloated.

I hardly ever left my bed, which Steve had put in a large, boxed in area in the common room.

Every time anyone passed through the common room, they'd peer over the sides to look at me.

It got annoying after a while, because I'd wake up everytime someone did so.

It was well passed ten at night when pain spread up my side, I didn't make noise though.

I dragged my bed into the corner of the box and laid down in it.

This was going to be a long night...
.
.
.
When everyone woke up at around eight the next morning, the first thing they did was go to the kitchen for breakfast.

Tony was scratching his beard as he walked through the common room, he peered into the box before continuing on his way.

He stopped in the entrance to the kitchen and walked backwards back to my fenced off corner.

"Well that's new," he said before calling for Steve, who walked in the room rubbing his eye.

Tony simply pointed in the box before walking into the kitchen and fixed himself a cup of coffee.

Steve hurried over to my corner and looked in, seeing four puppies nuzzled against my belly. Steve smiled widely before climbing in my box and sitting near me.

Bucky walked in the common room and saw Steve, he peaked in the box and saw me and my four puppies.

Bucky continued walking in the kitchen saying, "Don't crowd her," before going to make breakfast for the team.

I curled up in a ball around my pups while Steve pet my hindquarter while I drifted off to sleep.