Nine

A few weeks had passes and I was finally free. It was about time!

Dustin was excited to finally get back in his uniform too.

Jordan and the rest of the team had been doing a few undercover missions while we were healing up.

Our CO didn't want them doing anything important without the whole team there.

The Avengers went back to their base not long after my team left.

I barked when Jordan walked into the room, I ran over and jumped on him.

He laughed, "There you are Bullet, we missed you,".

Dustin appeared in the doorway, "I see how it is, the dog is more important than me. I see where loyalties stand," he said as Anthony and Jacob pet my head.

"Well, she is more tolerable than you..." Anthony said.

Jordan put me back on the ground.

Jacob and Jordan nodded in agreement, Dustin put a hand over his heart and gasped dramatically. "Well. Since you all feel that way..." He said as he dramatically turned around.

The rest of the team rolled their eyes and his antics.

"Yeah, we'll we're stuck with you anyway. Get in the jet before we drag you,".

Dustin turned around, "Well since you asked so nicely..." and we headed off to our jet.

And yes, we were cool enough that the military gave us our own jet.

I padded into the jet and hopped onto the seat I was usually strapped in, Jordan came and strapped me in as Jacob sat in the pilot's seat.

Everyone else strapped in and we took off, back to the battlefield for us.