On the Way

Noka waited outside Noritsune's door as he was changing. Once she could hear him say 'Come in', she opens the door.

"What is it you want to talk about?" Noritsune asks as she sat on the floor across from him.

"What did you do as a bad man?" she says and Noritsune immediately had a grey expression on his face.

"That's... you'll know it when you're older," he responds almost as a mumble.

"...Do you regret doing bad things?" she continues as Noritsune sighs.

"Yeah, I do... And I really hope to make up for it..."

"How??" Noka asks. But for some reason, her tone was much louder than before and she looked somewhat upset.

"Why do you want to know so badly?" he says slightly confused as Noka realize she raised her voice at an adult and looked down in embarrassment.

"Sorry, but.. bro told me, dad was a bad person so since he has the same blood in his veins... he thinks he's a bad person too," Noritsune's heart nearly fell to the floor as he heard Noka explain. 

Her brother's situation sounds like a lot where he is. To have the blood of evil in his veins.

Noritsune let out a huge sigh and thought about the words she should give to her. 

"Listen, um... Noka? Just because you're related to someone who did 'bad things' doesn't mean you're a bad person," he continues.

"Take Sohma for example, he and I are siblings of the same father but we grew up in different circumstances. Our, or my father, trained me to follow his footsteps to become a bad person," he frowns as he talked about his past but then he smiled.

"Sohma however, he became a good person to serve under the Chief of the Wind Village and Lord Yoshitsune as well. He finally had a family and when we reunited, they all let me be a part of it as well," Noritsune smile was sad but it was quite bright for Noka that she even smiled.

"Except for Hyosuke though," she stated.

"I'm still trying to make up for that guy," they both laughed. 

"Anyways, life is something you can choose what to do. Others will play an important role in it as well. That's why you treat other's well okay?" he pokes her nose as she nodded and nudges his hand with her head.

"Do you want me to pet you?" he asks.

"Nyau~!" she purrs.

"Hehe, alright," he chuckles and ruffles her head gently but he couldn't shake the feeling he was being watched.

 When he looks up towards the door, Hyosuke was standing there creepily glaring daggers at him.

"Uhh.. can I help you?" Noritsune said as Hyosuke opens the door a little more.

"Yoshitsune is requesting for you if you're done," he mumbles.

"I see, thank you," Noritsune smiles at him but he turns away in a huff. Noritsune sighs again and walks off leaving the two.

Noka looks up at Hyosuke who turns away from her huffing. Noka felt her heart getting heavy and tried lighting up the mood "Are you jealous~?"

"No! How could you betray me and be friends with him! Do you know that jerk- oof!" he held his gut in pain from being punch as Hyuga came out from nowhere.

"Hey Brats, the two of you should get packing," he says in a cold tone.

"..Y-yes..sir.." Hyosuke heaves in pain but Noka had a shaky look on her face.