Party Time!

The next morning, (Y/n) woke up earlier than Noka leaving her asleep peacefully in her room with Shizuka. She goes over to Hyuga's room and knocks before entering. Hyuga and Enya were still in their futons sleeping soundly. Smiling, she goes over to Hyuga's side and lay a hand on his forehead.

"Hyuga~ Hyuga~!" she calls out his name while stroking his hair to wake him up.

"Mm... five more minutes..." he grumbles pulling the sheets over his head.

"But I want to go out with you~" she pulls back his blanket lightly but Hyuga still refuses to get up. Another idea pops into her head and she leans in for a kiss on his lips.

"Mm.. fine you win," Hyuga got up from his futon as Enya yawn.

"Are you two gonna make out in the room with me or are you going to get going?" Enya said leaning his head on his hand facing them.

"We're going, we're going," Hyuga said as he stood up.

"Can you look out for Noka while we're gone?" (Y/n) asks him as he yawns one more time.

"Sure, sure... Have fun you two!" 

Heading off into town, (Y/n) held Hyuga's hand as she eagerly takes him around town for awhile. The people were setting up stalls and decorations for their events coming tonight.

"I'm sure Noka we'll be excited for tonight," (Y/n) comments as they walk past a couple of them.

"I think any kid would be excited for tonight," Hyuga adds. "What do you want to buy anyway?"

"Well, we haven't spent much time together as much as we use to since Noka is with us. And since we're going to have her, let's try to be parents together!" she holds his hand wholeheartedly as she says.

"So what do you wanna do now?" Hyuga ask.

"Hmm... oh look!" she exclaims pointing to clothing store selling new kimonos for tonight. A lot had beautiful designs and accessories to come with as they both made their way there.

"There's even sizes for Noka!" (Y/n) exclaims happily as they browse through each one of them.

"This one suits you," Hyuga says looking at a bright pink and gray, flowered patterned kimono. "Let's get it," he proclaims.

"Should we?" 

"Why not? Tonight's a special event. Things like these are okay once in awhile. Plus, the Brat doesn't have that many clothes, right? Might as well get some for the two of you while we still can," he says as calls for the shop owner.

(Y/n) giggles seeing him in such a good mood "I wonder how Noka is doing now..." she thought as she continued shopping with Hyuga.

Meanwhile, Yoshitsune was preparing to head out with Shizuka to finally spend time with her while they have the chance. Benkei, who usually wakes the same time around Yoshitsune, was about to see them off as he was also looking after Noka in Yoshitsune's room.

"So just give her a couple pieces of paper and let her practice," Yoshitsune says to Benkei after giving Noka something to do while they head out. 

"Will bring her back some treats as well so it's best not to feed her too much," Shizuka adds.

"Of course," Benkei nods his head.

"And you don't need to be so serious. We have an event tonight so rest while you can," Yoshitsune laughs as Benkei's face flushed from embarrassment.

"Yoshitsune, can we go?" Shizuka asks, secretly smiling at their friendship.

"If you're ready; then of course," he smiles brightly at her as he takes her hand.