He came?

When i saw Alyssa, I was so happy. I lived! And she had food!

"Vienna, what in the world happened?!", Alyssa exclaims.

"He was here."

"Who?" The doctor said.

"None your buisness, thats who. Now who?"Alyssa says. I laugh inside.

"It was him. The abuser",I answer. Alyssas face goes blank.

"I'm calling the cops!" She says.

"Sorry to interupt, but everything seems to be fine. We gave you stiches, nothing major. If the cops come, they'll have to explain to me what happened here,sorry. I'll send a nurse to check on you later". The doctor says, I nod.

"Alyssa...no. He'll just come back.",I say. Alyssa sits next to me.

"We can't give up now. Hes already 'Wanted'. Vienna, we promised each other we'd get through this. You its worse for because your the victim, but your my best friend. So its hard for me too and as your best friend I have to help you."She says. I smile. "Well, did you at least see his face?"

Sigh. "Nope, he was wearing a mask. I know what clothes he had though. He had black jeans with paint stains and my blood stains after, black boots and a black v-neck.", I say.

"Well, at least we have that." Alyssa says as she dials 911. I hug her, when we stop looking  I look at the door and see Jerimiah.