It's Him.

Once we get to the station, I see my mother.

"Hey Mom. Wheres dad?" I say while hugging her. Alyssa and Jerimiah wave to her. She looks like shes been crying..

"Sweetie, go inside the room. The detectives are waiting. The suspects are waiting behind the other doors. I nod and walk through the door.

"Vienna sit down please. Were going to let each one of the men talk, then you can decide if one of them is your abuser." A detective lady says. I sit. I notice my dad is one of the suspects. Oh my gosh.. I can't believe this. I'm upset and confused. A person in the other room motions each one of the men to say the phrase "Yeah, come on." That sounds a little gross. Theres six suspects. Their all wearing tags that say a number. The numbers are 1-6. My dad is number 4.

"Notice any of the voices?" The detective lady said to me.

I gulp. "Nope", I say.

"Okay, were going to make each one put a mask on. One like you described to us." She said. I nod. Each one of them put on a mask. The guy in the room motions them to scratch their leg, just in case it sounds familiar. I gulp. Memories. Their coming back to me. My dad, never home whenever I got home from the abuser. He'd be home a half an hour later or so. It's him. I know its him.

"I know who it is." I say.

"Who?" The man detective says. Theres two cops standing outside the room.

"Number four,my father." I say. My father gives me the 'Im going to kill you' Face.

" I see. Are you sure Vienna? You cant lie." The man detective says.

"I'm not lying. I'm serious, its him. Number four! My own father!" I scream. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!! Before he kills me!!" I cry running for the door. The cops come running in and arrest my father. I run to my mom and hug her. We both cry and cry and cry. Alyssa starts crying too. I see her mouth the works : I can't believe its my own best friends dad.