Back to school..

My mom picked us up. I'm home now, with Alyssa.

"Ugh tomorrows Tuesday. We have to go back to school, I just relized we didnt go today", I say while laughing a little.

"Yeah, tell me about it",She says.We sit there in the Living Room watching tv for about two hours until my mom breaks the silence.

"Vienna, the detectives need you at the station right after school tomorrow." I nod.

Three more hours pass.... Alyssas phone rings.She answers.

"Hello?" Other person talks.

"Oh okay, see you soon mom",she says.She hangs up.

"Lemme guess, you gotta go home?" I say.

"Yeah...sorry. I would text you but my mom said she wants me to rest, without using my phone." She gets up and hugs me. "I'll see you tomorrow, feel better bye." She says as she walks out the door. I sit there feeling lonely. I decide to take a shower. I run to my room,grab my towel, then get in the shower. Ahh..so relaxing. I scrub my hair, relizing I haven't washed it in a little. Gross. When I turn off the shower, I hear the blender. Mmm..moms making something. I grab my towel and run to my room and put pjs on. I blow dry my hair then walk into the kitchen.

"Watcha' makin?" I ask mom.

"Chicken cutlets and Rice"

"Mmm.. so why did I hear the blender?" I ask.

"Oh, I'm making Banana Smoothies for after dinner."

"Aw man," I say while laughing. She motions me to sit down at the table while laughing. She hands me a plate of food when my dad walks in.

"Where have you been? You didnt even visit Vienna at the hospital." My mom says to him. I just sit there eating,hoping they don't start a fight.

"I told you I was working. Don't you think I would of liked to visit my little princess?"He says while walking to me and kissing the top of my head. "Any food for me?"

"Ofcourse", my mom says with a fake smile and hands him a plate of food. We all sit there eating in silence. When I finish, my mom gives me a smoothie.

"Thanks" I say. As I'm walking away, slurping my smoothie, I hear my dad put his hand through his hair. It sounds familar. I shake the thought off. I walk to my room,and turn on the tv. Instantly I hear the news talking about me. Oh my Gosh. Their saying how my abuser is on the loose. I flip through the channels and settle on the show Two and a Half Men. I set my alarm on my phone to 7 am. I fall asleep on my bed watching teevee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School.

When I walk into school, everyone runs up to me. I mean EVERYONE. Thats in the hallway, atleast.

"Vienna, are you okay? How are you feeling?" My friend Nadia asks.

"Yeah, how are you feeling? Do you know who the guy is?"My friend Josh asks. Everyone asks these same type of questions.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I exclaim while pushing through them and running to my locker. I start to cry. Why can't I just have a normal life? All of a sudden, I hear Alyssa screaming at everyone to leave me alone. She comes to me, and Jerimiah is right behind her. I wipe my tears away fast and smile.

"Come on, lets get to class." Alyssa says.
"I don't have any classes the same as you. Only art. I'll catch you later." Jerimiah says with a sad face. Alyssa and I wave goodbye and walk to class. I think thank god me and Alyssa have all classes together.

The day actually goes by pretty fast. After school, me and Alyssa are walking to her car. When we see Jerimiah.

"Hey, mind if i tag along?" He says.

"Sure" Alyssa says. We all get into her car and drive to the station.