06: Kitten Got Claws

06:

Kitten Got Claws

The feline female stared directly in front of her, her lips curling up in a cruel smile as she lurched forward her slender body following the quick motion in an elegant twist.

The way the bitter cold night air tangled in her vibrant hair sent a rush through her just as the ground came into view, with a singular action, her hands which contained protruding claws grasped onto an elongated ledge which ceased her decent to death.

A squeal of delight fell past her painted lips as she used her upper body strength to pull herself up and found herself stably perched upon the concrete ledge. It was all far too easy for her, an easy catch.

The window which was locked, was simple to break, she knew for a fact no one was in but the door would take far too long to unlock. With a horrendous crack, the once pristine glass shattered beneath the force of her dark, diamond sharp claws, instantly allowing her access without much hassle.

Clarissa quickly slid in with ease, a wide, mouth splitting triumphant grin upon her face now, as she rushed to every surface and grabbed the shiniest and most expensive looking valuables she could possibly find... There were just so much that she found her hands clenching as her bag was filled, clenching to keep the last items in her palms, clenching so they would not fall to the ground.

However, in her naivety she had not noticed a looming figure in the door frame, a pale male staring at her frantic actions as she continued to ransack the apartment in glee.

The feline was about to leave, giving up and placing what did not fit in her bag back onto the table beside her. With her feet slamming against the ground as she bolted to the broken window she was quickly distracted by a masculine voice behind her, that sent the hair on the back of her neck on edge... Standing directly upwards.

"Well, i was going to turn this lovely place upside down but i guess we are beat, Mick." The stranger dressed in a bright shade of blue and pearly white finally stood out from the shadows, a smirk upon his thinned lips. He had his hair cut into a white and gray speckled buzz-cut and a wicked smirk upon his face; the stranger had a sharp jaw with cold crystal ice eyes that peered directly into her soul with unreasonable judgment.

"Yeah, boss. Girl got what we want." What she guessed was Mick, joined next to the handsome man in blue, clear irritation upon his face as spoke about her. "Maybe we should beat it out of her, then do a grab 'n' go."

Mick was a larger man, dressed in what appeared to be a destroyed fireman get up which sported a white shirt that was beyond filthy; red suspenders held up a pair of over sized trousers that were scattered and littered with countless rips. In addition, a large brown coat drowned his bulking figure with its mud covered and burnt appearance. Mick was a bald man with two piercing eyes that reminded her of a pigeon.

Clarissa in such an unfeminine way (not that she really cared) let out a shrill hiss that vibrated through her entire mouth, her small protruding fangs placed upon her tongue as the noise was passed from her and into the open room. The bag was securely around her neck, her hands clutching at its strap so it was pressed directly against her side as her little foot was placed forward.

Like a stray cat, she stalked forward, her eyes trained as she watched the two men stare back at her in confusion.

"I'd like to see the pair of you try." A demented grin grew as she spoke.