08: Savage's Secret House

A/N: This chapter is a giant mess and rather crappy, however, I realised that I hadn't posted anything in a while due to college and work. I am really sorry that it is rushed and isn't great, but I was in the mood to write.

(May have taken me a week to write due to procrastination)

08:

Savage's Secret Home

The second time Clarissa and Snart met, it went a little more politely than their first encounter, in fact, it had been only a handful of weeks or so later when they had rushed into one another at some insanely pricey charity auction, both having the idea to sneak in and steal whatever treasures they could get their grubby little hands on.

Clarissa had, for once, dressed elegantly in a sequin adorned, sparkling, black bodycon, which had a promiscuous slit running up the entirety of her left leg, showing off her luscious legs that she knew how to flaunt. The bodycon was obviously tight fitting around her luscious curves, but had a very low lying neckline, plunging rapidly downwards to show a fair amount of her emphasised cleavage, with flimsy spaghetti straps over her somewhat boney shoulders. In her right hand was a sleek, black, sparkling clutch that inside contained a fold up bag, ready for the night ahead and whilst her left leg strutted out of her dress, wrapped around her right was a strapped in knife with a small gun just above.

The vibrant mop of red curls had been elegantly styled into a stunning bridal bun with wisps of locks framing her face and random braids that were fashioned onto her head like a headband, that hid her kitten like ears in the process. With quite natural makeup on and a lack of accessories, Clarissa left all the attention onto her beautiful dress and her stolen, ebony Louboutin heels.

"Mhhm, how fancy." She quietly muttered to herself as she leant against one of the beige walls of the decorated grand hall, a skinny champagne float delicately placed in her grasp as she took short, separated sips from the cool temperature glass.

It did not take long before her fluttering eyes zeroed in onto the glistening object of her affection; an oversized diamond laid in the centre of the crowded room, encased in a thick layer of glass, just being to be released from its captivity.

"Hello Kitten, I must say you do scrub up well, a bit of a change of scenery from robbing houses." A sultry sound invaded her hearing as a recognisable voice whispered into her ear.

The tyrant's grip tightened around the base of Mick's thick neck, pushing him abruptly forwards into the unwanted limelight, with a small old fashioned pistol firmly pressed against his temple. Smirking at the trapped, Savage stopped his movements before throwing the trio a threatening glare, whilst a confined Mick grimaced from the harsh manhandling.

"We meet again." Cheered Savage dramatically, his dark eyes directed at them with a burning emotion fizzing behind their stone like appearance.

"Oh, I am grateful for another opportunity." He continued to sneer. "To kill you."

With a startling and deep-throated grunt, Mick continued to pull from his restrainers grip, a determination to retrieve his dignity and manhood whilst he saved his also trapped friends. The look that Clarissa was shooting towards him was enough to cause him to surge forwards, the way her round, doll-like pale eyes were wide with the utmost panic, and her plump, full and painted lips formed a slight 'O' shape out of horror as she worried for one of her oldest friends.

Leonard attempted to keep a cold and passive approach to the unravelling and uncontrollable situation, creating a facade and pretending that he did not feel nor care, but the way his dark eyebrows slowly crept towards one another, and the obvious way his prominent jaw repeatedly tensed.