[42]

adelaidefaye; i'm so sick of all these articles and rumours and these assumptions people are making about chris and i's relationship

adelaidefaye; i'm so sick of all these articles and rumours and these assumptions people are making about chris and i's relationship. i never wanted to do this, i never thought that i'd have to do this but i'm just going to clear this mess up now.
yes, chris and i are a couple. and yes, we've been for a while. and no, he did not just run around and kiss the next best stranger because he was bored of me. it was for a movie. a fucking movie. most of you probably remember us posting things about missing each other. he went to the uk for a month to film for a movie that's coming out early next year.

why did we not tell anyone, you may wonder.
i shouldn't have to explain this to anyone. i really shouldn't have to. because it's our life and we can do whatever we want to. we shouldn't feel obligated to tell you everything about us. but that's what i do.
the main reason we didn't tell you was because of my parents. we kept our relationship secret to everyone but our close friends. i was afraid to tell them because i didn't want to lose them. and i thought that this was what would happen if they found out. fortunately we talked everything out and they are as supportive as they can be.
i wasn't ready to tell them. i wasn't ready to make it public either. but i had to. because of some stupid articles. thank you enews for nearly destroying my family, my life and my happiness.

if you aren't supportive of me or our relationship please just ignore this post and don't make any hateful comments. i really can't deal with your bullshit right now.

@ my fans, my family, my friends and the people that have always been supportive of me; stay awesome and thank you for showing me so much love.

and lastly, chrisevans thank you for making me the happiest i've been in ages. i love you.

over and out, adelaide.
1.2M likes | 45.7k comments

a/n;
cba to write any commens right now
I'M MEETING UP WITH AN INTERNET FRIEND I'VE KNOWN FOR TWO YEARS TODAY I'M SO EXCITED

[11.10.16]