[50]

adelaideevans; i got married to my best friend and the love of my life today

he's one of the most important people in my life and i'm so thankful to have him. we've been through a lot together in this relatively short amount of time and i still can't believe that tonight was even real.

he's always there for me, he always makes sure that i'm okay and i can talk to him about absolutely everything because i know that he'll take me and my problems seriously.

even my parents like him. my parents.

thank you for everything, chris. thank you for bringing out the best in me and thank you for accepting me for who i am. thank you for taking care of me and thank you for bearing with me even if it isn't easy sometimes. thank you for making me the happiest person and thank you for loving me unconditionally. i honestly don't know what i would do without you anymore.

i love you and i'll never stop. here's to a lifetime of laughter and happiness.

tagged: chrisevans
1.6M likes | 561.9k comments

a/n;
that's it, the last chapter. this is the first ever complete fanfiction i've written and i know it's not amazing but writing was so much fun and i'm actually really proud of it. i also know that not really that many people read this but to the people who did: thank you. your votes mean a lot to me.
💞

[16.10.16]