[45]

"baaaabe, i want popcorn. why didn't you buy popcorn?" adelaide whined while letting herself fall on the sofa next to chris. he wrapped his left arm around her and pulled her into him. "because i barely eat popcorn." "but i live here now and i love popcorn!"

she pouted and chris started to chuckle. it just looked too adorable. "i'll get popcorn next time i go grocery shopping, how does that sound?" "but i want popcorn now!" she sounded like a 5 year old kid and that made him laugh even more. "look, there's ben & jerry's in the freezer and i got enough reese's pieces for a whole class of middle school kids but if you insist i'll go and buy popcorn for you.", he said.

"no, it's okay. i'd rather just lay here and cuddle with you all evening. oh, and can we watch sherlock please?"
that made chris chulcke again. he loosened his grip on his fiancée's shoulder and got up from the sofa to turn the tv on. when the first episode of sherlock started playing he settled down again next to adelaide.

they lay down together, chris' arms wrapped around the girls body. they watched in silence and he planted little kisses on her shoulder and her neck evey now and then. adelaide got more sleepy every second and after the second episode she finally drifted off to sleep. chris had noticed that the girl in his arms had fallen alseep and stood up carefully so he could pick her up and bring her to bed.

once he had lay her down on his, no their, king sized bed he kissed her on the forehead and then disappeared in the bathroom to brush his teeth. once he was ready he joined adelaide in bed and wrapped his arms back around her body.

"goodnight, doll. i love you so much."

a/n;
this happens when i try to write fluff. and this is also the reason why i fail so badly at writing fanfictions that are none social media. (i fail at those to to be fair)

only 5 chapters left

[13.10.16]